SaiRat AT #2: Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Mein- Page 59

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

61.4k

Users

36

Likes

772

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: nautankitadka


Incase you were missing GC SaiRat and their pagalpantismiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Without playing the video I knew it was this🤣

..Peppermint.. thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
VD65J6JEAKMEYAJD thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Without playing the video I knew it was this🤣


The scenes are so perfect-in-sync with it..they could very well use it as a BG for their fights now 😳🤣

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: nautankitadka


The scenes are so perfect-in-sync with it..they could very well use it as a BG for their fights now 😳🤣

Big boss and colors ka copyright lagega😭

Also, did anyone realize they are playing with sairat's music for the funny scenes, or just my over enthu ears🤣

VD65J6JEAKMEYAJD thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: AraBearxo

Oh, I didn't know this. So impressed, tbh.


I was too! Especially when I realized both Neil Sir and Ayesha are lawyers! That was like an unexpected cool fact I did not know I needed but its so awesome to know that they have something in common 😳

AraBearxo thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: nautankitadka


I was too! Especially when I realized both Neil Sir and Ayesha are lawyers! That was like an unexpected cool fact I did not know I needed but its so awesome to know that they have something in common 😳


Wait, Neil is a lawyer too?! Can someone open his AT. I have questions!!!! I'm not sure we can discuss here.

Namita-M thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Peppermint..


They are probably gonna drag the denial part😆


Yes, it will be dragged out. Sai will be very difficult to convince. Not that I blame her. He did tell her to not expect anything from him and be has someone in his life.

VD65J6JEAKMEYAJD thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Big boss and colors ka copyright lagega😭

Also, did anyone realize they are playing with sairat's music for the funny scenes, or just my over enthu ears🤣


I have not watched the show this week..jail me thi coz of Kesuu 🙊🌶 Updates please?

VD65J6JEAKMEYAJD thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: AraBearxo


Wait, Neil is a lawyer too?! Can someone open his AT. I have questions!!!! I'm not sure we can discuss here.


Oops..I got carried away. Just wanted to say that seemed to be common between them + audience 😇

VD65J6JEAKMEYAJD thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Namita-M


Yes, it will be dragged out. Sai will be very difficult to convince. Not that I blame her. He did tell her to not expect anything from him and be has someone in his life.


"Sai..ye mera farz hai..Kamal Sir ne zindagi bachayi, unka karz hai.." 🐯🐯🐯

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".