Ayesha also is a star. She's a lawyer-turned-actress. Looking forward to seeing scenes where she proves herself to be Aaba's true beti and quotes IPS sections from her experience 👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Ayesha also is a star. She's a lawyer-turned-actress. Looking forward to seeing scenes where she proves herself to be Aaba's true beti and quotes IPS sections from her experience 👍🏼
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Ayesha also is a star. She's a lawyer-turned-actress. Looking forward to seeing scenes where she proves herself to be Aaba's true beti and quotes IPS sections from her experience 👍🏼
I thought she was 19 or something 🤔
Originally posted by: ..Peppermint..
UM, the perpetual kebab main haddi🤣
I liked how he was low-key sulking after she said no😆
The song probs that shou'dve been put in BG: Jitne bhi tu karle sitam, has has ke sahenge hum, ye pyaar na hoga kum, jaanam teri kasam 🤣
I hope it is not majboori-wala-love (he is sheltering her), but I like he is giving her wings wala love. Thoda equal footing pe aake pyaar hoga toh zyaada mazaa aayega..pehle Dr. ban jaye 😊
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
The song probs that shou'dve been put in BG: Jitne bhi tu karle sitam, has has ke sahenge hum, ye pyaar na hoga kum, jaanam teri kasam 🤣
Makes total sense, he was asking about why UM will join them with that kind of smile🤣
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Ayesha also is a star. She's a lawyer-turned-actress. Looking forward to seeing scenes where she proves herself to be Aaba's true beti and quotes IPS sections from her experience 👍🏼
Oh, I didn't know this. So impressed, tbh.
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
I thought she was 19 or something 🤔
Originally posted by: ..Peppermint..
Makes total sense, he was asking about why UM will join them with that kind of smile🤣
Sai is gonna make Virat learn square dancing now it seems..🤣
https://twitter.com/RoudhaTweets/status/1342754296824266756
Incase you were missing GC SaiRat and their pagalpanti



And we are here for it🤣