As long as it's on patri, we should be happy😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
As long as it's on patri, we should be happy😆
Originally posted by: Dimagnehihai
Actually this is Ayesha's debutant show that's why may be IF don't have her profile
Its been a few months since the show started. They should defo make one for her now :|
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
As long as it's on patri, we should be happy😆
Ye story Rajdhani Express ban gayi hai..does not stop at many stations 😆
They are probably gonna drag the denial part😆
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
I dont want them to become rail tracks..saath chalke bhi kabhi milte nahi types 😵
I was playing with patralekhas name, you made it all angsty🤣
Bin inkaar ke iqraar ka mazaa hi kya? ❤️
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
As Virat, he is encouraging Sai to dream on, offscreen as Neil Sir, he is asking fans to be responsible about their time and career even when watching his show. A lot of celebrities want their fanbase to be crazy behind him, it is refreshing to see someone who is different. God Bless :)
I agree. He is genuinely so sweet!
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
I was playing with patralekhas name, you made it all angsty🤣
If she is making them run full-speed towards their destination, appreciate re! 😆
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Next if they ever go on HM, she's gonna take Usha Maushi too kya? 🤣
UM, the perpetual kebab main haddi🤣
I liked how he was low-key sulking after she said no😆
Wo to hain
#NaNaKartePyaarHayeMeinKargayi🤣