pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

I think Episode  147 was the end of the phase 1 of Season 2 Ishq MeinMarjawan 2. I know it was a very rushed episode. But i am happy about two things. The revelations take place by the hands of Vansh Rai Singhania and Anupriya finally got exposed putting a full stop of Ragini Murder case and the dream of the Mother -Son of snatching the Property.

We seriously need a proper explanation of  how he survived actually and how he came to know about everything.Did he put the red ball camera to everyone's room in the mansion?

My assumption 

He realized that he cannot get hold of the cctv internally  so he used his hacking skill. Vansh is multitalented and he might have hack the phones previously also. When Anupriya blame Riddhima as a main culprit  and his  cold behavior with Anu and the look he gave to her was the first signal of his suspicion. I hope they show that Siya got conscious and revealed about Uma. But as per as his instructions she faked her coma. I really want to see a Bro -sis convo. Only two questions  are bothering me Is we aware of Riddhima 's past and the fact that Riddima handed over Ragini to Kabir by sheer manipulation not by intention?

I really dont want any love angle between Ahana and Vansh and Riddhu facing the wrath.Since she is coming to trouble Riddhima she can have a past link with her. And Kabir will b more deadly now.Will he stand strong against Ruansh? Is Ahana Kabir 's ally or she is both against the half brothers?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunshine_nino thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Exactly my point. 

I guess the channel is pressurizing them for some reason and that's why an abrupt ending to this track.... Though I am glad they dint drag it anymore and are moving ahead to a new track. Still before moving forward they should reveal at least how he came to know so much about it...... Then only it would be a proper closure. 

And about the new entry...... Yeah I agree.... My sincere request to CVS, No more typical third wheel drama please🙏. Let her be someone with her own agenda.... A better and stronger agenda than breaking apart the lead couple like other shows. They can relate her entry to either his mafia business or his father's death. Otherwise there is no use of bringing in a new Character. 

Already they aren't able to bring a balance in the existing characters..... Dunno how are they gonna handle this. 

Edited by Sunshine_nino - 3 years ago
Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Although it was rushed but finally ek chp close huya hai

But before begining of new phase we need answers 

Why vansh married riddhima and why kabir chose riddhima ( i think iska answer hume riddhima ki backstory ke sath milega)

How he survived from that cliff

Why he took vihaan getup And left 48 lakhs and name initials in that room 

What was that strange behaviour after date night and big talks abt chakravyuh and ll 

So muje lgta hai vansh might have planned something else but when he got to know abt bomb fiasco he could control himself and revealed everything abt ap 

Or maybe sia ka beech main kuch scene o and vaise vi main kl raat se bol ryi immj main major cheeze flashback main dikhate hai 

I also want riddhima to open up now

Tell him each and every thing abt her , kabir and bt her side of story 

Edited by Navdeep_08 - 3 years ago
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nicely put !!!

This part had to end to take the story forward maybe with the rival channel competition and SM pressure for Vansh the channel must have asked them to wrap up the track .

The glaring mistake of 8th dec and then direct 25th dec cannot be made so casually by cv’s .Maybe the channel intervened and asked them to wrap up AP’s track and they needed an occasion for the same .

The episode was good maybe if they had stretched it into 2 parts maybe we would have got the impact or least of which promos would have increased the curiosity.About Ahana we will have to wait and watch as she has motives of her own she said what kind let’s see .I hope Riansh doesn’t go back to old “we are happy “ phase after shootout but ponder over their relationship.

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: arryline

Nicely put !!!

This part had to end to take the story forward maybe with the rival channel competition and SM pressure for Vansh the channel must have asked them to wrap up the track .

The glaring mistake of 8th dec and then direct 25th dec cannot be made so casually by cv’s .Maybe the channel intervened and asked them to wrap up AP’s track and they needed an occasion for the same .

The episode was good maybe if they had stretched it into 2 parts maybe we would have got the impact or least of which promos would have increased the curiosity.About Ahana we will have to wait and watch as she has motives of her own she said what kind let’s see .I hope Riansh doesn’t go back to old “we are happy “ phase after shootout but ponder over their relationship.

Actually it was never mentioned that ridz ka bday 8th dec ko tha

Letter main bola tha ki use apne bday se pehle 8 dec ka raaz bta krna hai 

Bakhi u cant trust them 

Barbiebarbie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

I think Episode  147 was the end of the phase 1 of Season 2 Ishq MeinMarjawan 2. I know it was a very rushed episode. But i am happy about two things. The revelations take place by the hands of Vansh Rai Singhania and Anupriya finally got exposed putting a full stop of Ragini Murder case and the dream of the Mother -Son of snatching the Property.

We seriously need a proper explanation of  how he survived actually and how he came to know about everything.Did he put the red ball camera to everyone's room in the mansion?

My assumption 

He realized that he cannot get hold of the cctv internally  so he used his hacking skill. Vansh is multitalented and he might have hack the phones previously also. When Anupriya blame Riddhima as a main culprit  and his  cold behavior with Anu and the look he gave to her was the first signal of his suspicion. I hope they show that Siya got conscious and revealed about Uma. But as per as his instructions she faked her coma. I really want to see a Bro -sis convo. Only two questions  are bothering me Is we aware of Riddhima 's past and the fact that Riddima handed over Ragini to Kabir by sheer manipulation not by intention?

I really dont want any love angle between Ahana and Vansh and Riddhu facing the wrath.Since she is coming to trouble Riddhima she can have a past link with her. And Kabir will b more deadly now.Will he stand strong against Ruansh? Is Ahana Kabir 's ally or she is both against the half brothers?

who's this sitara Sudhir??

She has posted a story about ahana, she'll introduce herself as vansh's gf

Pavi10989 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barbiebarbie11

who's this sitara Sudhir??

She has posted a story about ahana, she'll introduce herself as vansh's gf

Wat really??There wasn't any story like tat.. uski story sach hogya kai bar...

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Guyz are we not ready for it.Mujhe Riddhu se zyada Vansh ki reaction dekhna hai.....😝😝😝😜😜

Barbiebarbie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pavi10989

Wat really??There wasn't any story like tat.. uski story sach hogya kai bar...

I saw it on tt

Sitara Sudhir , don't know if she's fake or not