Sri Kal kitne samay pe voot par episode Aya tha???
After the episode was telecaster might be at 10:30pm...shayad aaj bhi aise hi aayega....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sri Kal kitne samay pe voot par episode Aya tha???
After the episode was telecaster might be at 10:30pm...shayad aaj bhi aise hi aayega....
Yup we even studied about Barc in final year and thats how they do it. Barc measuring method does not give accurate picture. 🤷♀️🤷♀️
Ye tho galat hai na .... I am form south... Staying in village.....
OMG jassi saluja accepted my follow request in IG...they really care about their fans.... ❤️
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
After the episode was telecaster might be at 10:30pm...shayad aaj bhi aise hi aayega....
🤪 voooooot😡😡😡😡 really I didn't have much problem watching at 9 pm .... Can't watch it live on jio app yar... Ads r intolerable...🤦
https://giphy.com/gifs/angry-frustrated-annoyed-p8Uw3hzdAE2dO
🤪 voooooot😡😡😡😡 really I didn't have much problem watching at 9 pm .... Can't watch it live on jio app yar... Ads r intolerable...🤦
https://giphy.com/gifs/angry-frustrated-annoyed-p8Uw3hzdAE2dO
🤣🤣🤣I know it irritates
Don't take too much load that's how things are from last 20 years just enjoy the show.
🤪 voooooot😡😡😡😡 really I didn't have much problem watching at 9 pm .... Can't watch it live on jio app yar... Ads r intolerable...🤦
https://giphy.com/gifs/angry-frustrated-annoyed-p8Uw3hzdAE2dO
Atleast they can do a live telecast🤣🤣🤣😭😭
"24hrs before tv" is such a scam🤬🤬
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
OMG jassi saluja accepted my follow request in IG...they really care about their fans.... ❤️
Congrats Sri🥳🥳
They value fans that's great yaar
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
OMG jassi saluja accepted my follow request in IG...they really care about their fans.... ❤️
Ohhh🥳Congrats
🤪 voooooot😡😡😡😡 really I didn't have much problem watching at 9 pm .... Can't watch it live on jio app yar... Ads r intolerable...🤦
https://giphy.com/gifs/angry-frustrated-annoyed-p8Uw3hzdAE2dO
Lol🤣🤣