Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
What did you get?🤣
That you are not here instead your ghost is here 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
What did you get?🤣
That you are not here instead your ghost is here 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Hi i am here
Finally someone is here...🥳
It's so emotional Ari...😭
Finally someone is here...🥳
Yeah i am here
See this
Heard this song after long time and now it is going to be in my playlist 🤣
There are many old songs which I love if you want to make on those I'll tell 😉
I loved this one... it's mine favorite as Arijit Singh is a singer