Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: foreverlazy

Imagine if this was the Paakhi that we had on the show? I still have hope that maybe Paakhi won't be a full vamp and just have gray shades to her character, and maybe we could even have her and Samrat eventually find their way to each other because this OS is really cute, and it fits Paakhi's pre-wedding personality in my opinion, so it's not exactly a stretch. 

Well, this is the Pakhi that was presented to us in the first 5 episodes. Then she became ghum kisike pyaar mein and while we got glimpses till before Virat's wedding, they have completely ruined her character for me now. I have kept their personalities the same. Just edited out her yoga crush so she is happy about the new changes in her life. 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

It was really nice.

Seeing pakhi in different shade...actually as an independent no nonsense kind hearted girl what she was shown in the beginning....it was refreshing.... Really hope they dont axe samrat's character and show his and pakhi's love story also in the show

Thanks for reading. Even if they dont scrap Samrat, Pakhi and him would take some time to evolve, especially when Virat also did not bother to tell him. He trusted his Shiva to be honest with him, he asked Pakhi if she is happy and both have given him a huge blow. Hoping there is some redemption track for them for sure!

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaarA

I was waiting for a samrakhi story..

This one was just amazing.

Try more.

Thanks a ton! 😀

foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Well, this is the Pakhi that was presented to us in the first 5 episodes. Then she became ghum kisike pyaar mein and while we got glimpses till before Virat's wedding, they have completely ruined her character for me now. I have kept their personalities the same. Just edited out her yoga crush so she is happy about the new changes in her life. 

Yeah, your OS definitely brought me back to the Paakhi that we were first introduced to! I thought Paakhi would be one of my favourite characters, but then they did such a 180 with her personality where I'm like, it's only been 20 episodes, don't ruin her already. 😭

shanayaroxx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Loved your style of writing! 

Also the word Lass made me laugh as it reminded me of the series called Outlander.😂

Also I loved the first chapter and Pakhi being a nice woman will took me some time  to digest 😂, but loved it anyways!♥️

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Yeah, your OS definitely brought me back to the Paakhi that we were first introduced to! I thought Paakhi would be one of my favourite characters, but then they did such a 180 with her personality where I'm like, it's only been 20 episodes, don't ruin her already. 😭

We have no control on how the show progresses, atleast with respect to Paakhi's characterisation at this point, but we do have a right to explore our unlimited imagination 😆 #Tathastu 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanayaroxx

Loved your style of writing! 

Also the word Lass made me laugh as it reminded me of the series called Outlander.😂

Also I loved the first chapter and Pakhi being a nice woman will took me some time  to digest 😂, but loved it anyways!♥️

Haha..yes..I used to watch Outlander. Yes, it is difficult to view her this way due to the current storyline, but I am glad you liked it nevertheless.

foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

We have no control on how the show progresses, atleast with respect to Paakhi's characterisation at this point, but we do have a right to explore our unlimited imagination 😆 #Tathastu 

I will forever and always be on team 'screw canon, let's do our own thing' aka ignoring things you don't like about the show and just writing your own version is 10000000x better for your soul. 🤣

dhun.laagi thumbnail

I will forever and always be on team 'screw canon, let's do our own thing' aka ignoring things you don't like about the show and just writing your own version is 10000000x better for your soul. 🤣

Sometimes that is exactly what you need to do for mental peace 😆