Dancing to her Tunes [Samrat|Pakhi AU] OS

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Reading through some beautiful, enthralling stories for SaiRat today has inspired me to try something hatke. Here's a What If tale about Samrat and Pakhi, who are complete opposites and how he fell in love with her. 

Since this is an AU, Pakhi is a 21st century independant girl with a modern mindset and is meeting Samrat for the first time post being approached by his family for his rishta. Samrat is a dashing army lad who has very little experience with dating, but is looking for his soulmate. Pakhi and Sai know each other through mutual acquaintances, while Virat is still Samrat's brother-beyond-blood, engaged to Sai. 

This is specially dedicated to all the awesome budding writers and creatives on this forum! Hope you like it. Dont forget to comment and let your opinions show, I am open to constructive feedback!! 👍🏼

Dancing to her Tunes [SaKhi OS]

Pakhi

I was shocked by the number of people inside Mr. Salunke's place. I caught a glimpse of Sai and walked towards her, gently pushing people out of my way to reach the young, spunky girl.

"Hey! Do you know who has thrown this successful army party?" I said as soon I stood beside her. She shook her head no. There's was no sign of Samrat though. It'd be a miracle if I was able to find him in this crowd even after having his photo on my phone. "He's over there talking to a girl. A real one." Sai chuckled, pointing at Samrat. He then continued talking.

Samrat

I didn't pay any attention to this conversation, I found myself staring at the pretty lass who was in the middle of the dance floor (the living room). She was dancing like there's no tomorrow. She caught everybody's attention, including mine. I couldn't help but notice how a few people were staring at her. Somehow, someway, that didn't please me. I had the urge to walk up to them and tell them to back off. But they did nothing wrong. My illusions sometimes get the best of me.

Delusional.

"Dude, just dance with her." Virat suddenly blurted out.

"What?"

"You're staring at her."

"I am." I muttered.

"Go and dance with her."

"No."

"Why?"

"I don't know how to dance." I hissed. Virat laughed at me.

"Okay then." He shrugged. "Let's stay here and wait till some other guy sweeps her off her feet, that's cool with me."

He smiled. I glared at him then sighed. I eventually walked over to her.

"I hope you don't mind me dancing with you." I said as soon as I reached her.

"Why? You feeling lonely now?" She did her sweet smile as she swayed her hips to the beat, me trying to catch up with her.

"I was." I smiled. The warmth between us kept growing as we danced to a fast beat, I'm already starting to feel the sweat on my forehead. We moved in sync (I was trying my best though) and I can't deny how I'm enjoying it. I let her take the lead. She speeds up her moves as the beat speeds up. She slows down when the beat softens. My heartbeats were strong and fast, just like our moves. Each step I took matched hers. And every time I look at the girl in front of me, I can't help but smile.

I am suddenly alert by the people's cheers, I noticed that everyone was watching us. I continued to follow up with Pakhi, wishing that this song would never end, we would just stay like this.

We got the point where she was so close to me that our hands were touching as we danced. Her hair was covering her face but I could easily see her sparkling eyes and a blush you can only see when you squint. She looked up at me.

"You're too tall for the others. I might have to be your dance partner for the whole night." She whined. 

I laughed, continuing to dance, I never thought that this would be so easy but I didn't know how she felt. I'm feeling insecure about what I'm doing right now, probably nervous. Maybe they were cheering for 'her' because she's amazing. Damn it, I'm really trying to please her. I looked at her.

"I am such a terrible dancer." I admitted.

"You're okay." She said. "I do appreciate the effort though."

"Thanks."

"No problem." She smiled. And the beat stopped.

And so did my heartbeat. This is the girl I know I am gonna marry someday.

Edited by nautankitadka - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Wow 👏👏👏👏

Awesome OS 😍😘😍😘

Loved it ❤❤❤❤

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: 7APK

Wow 👏👏👏👏

Awesome OS 😍😘😍😘

Loved it ❤❤❤❤

Thanks for reading 😳

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nice one.. This is definitely a better scenario than what they are showing on TV.. 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Nice one.. This is definitely a better scenario than what they are showing on TV.. 

Thank you! Glad you like it 😊

Infinities thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This was brilliant and very well written! Could totally imagine Samrat-Pakhi here. I love the fact that you kept their first encounter light and breezy . Totally wish  we could have seen something akin to this on the show as both of the characters seem to be great actors. Keep up the great work.

foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Imagine if this was the Paakhi that we had on the show? I still have hope that maybe Paakhi won't be a full vamp and just have gray shades to her character, and maybe we could even have her and Samrat eventually find their way to each other because this OS is really cute, and it fits Paakhi's pre-wedding personality in my opinion, so it's not exactly a stretch. 

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

It was really nice.

Seeing pakhi in different shade...actually as an independent no nonsense kind hearted girl what she was shown in the beginning....it was refreshing.... Really hope they dont axe samrat's character and show his and pakhi's love story also in the show

RaarA thumbnail

I was waiting for a samrakhi story..

This one was just amazing.

Try more.

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Infinities

This was brilliant and very well written! Could totally imagine Samrat-Pakhi here. I love the fact that you kept their first encounter light and breezy . Totally wish  we could have seen something akin to this on the show as both of the characters seem to be great actors. Keep up the great work.

Thanks a tonnnnn!! Wish they would have met in better circumstances 😇