Originally posted by: nautankitadka
The parody account names should be changed to
Sai Toofan Chavan and Virat Bubba Chavan this week!
Agree? 😆😆
YES!!!!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
The parody account names should be changed to
Sai Toofan Chavan and Virat Bubba Chavan this week!
Agree? 😆😆
YES!!!!!
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Havent watched the GC scenes except Kamal's death onwards.
You did not watch Virkhi's Prem Katha???
#disappointed in you
🤣
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
The parody account names should be changed to
Sai Toofan Chavan and Virat Bubba Chavan this week!
Agree? 😆😆
Looks like he's gonna be Bubba Chavan tomorrow
tauba tauba
Anyone missing GC wale SaiRat ?
Originally posted by: Dimagnehihai
Anyone missing GC wale SaiRat ?
Yes!! I was watching some of them yesterday.
Virat was so relaxed there.
I've also successfully avoided their Prem Leela, though I did watch all GC scenes with Sai, Aaba, Jagtap, Mane and Virat 😆 #PossibleHai
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
I've also successfully avoided their Prem Leela, though I did watch all GC scenes with Sai, Aaba, Jagtap, Mane and Virat 😆 #PossibleHai
I skipped as well🤣🤣
I was only watching Sai's and KJ's scenes😆
Originally posted by: Dimagnehihai
Anyone missing GC wale SaiRat ?
Me
I miss those cute nok-jhoks between them! And I really want Sai to call Virat Gabbar again😒
#bringgabbarandbadbaddeviback