Originally posted by: YoungHeart
Aghhh I want angst, jealousy, passion, tadapna, confession and finally consummation ☺️😆
I don't watch SM but this wishlist has my whole heart😆☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: YoungHeart
Aghhh I want angst, jealousy, passion, tadapna, confession and finally consummation ☺️😆
I don't watch SM but this wishlist has my whole heart😆☺️
Originally posted by: CoffeeWithChips
I don't watch SM but this wishlist has my whole heart😆☺️
Hold on, see these 😆
FTU





Just watched Sp's upcoming mini series Rudrakaal's first teaser. It was unique and impressive. 👍🏼
Congratulations to Dipika and KVG ❤️. Well done KHKT fans, Dipstars and KVGians 👍🏼.
https://twitter.com/RajBaddhan/status/1340251651010162688?s=20
https://twitter.com/RajBaddhan/status/1340251555732328449?s=20
Holy shit, they share such crackling chemistry 🥵🔥
TODAY IS THE AWARD NIGHT & I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER
I WANT TO SEE JEN'S RED CARPET LOOK ASAP!!!!!😭❤️
LET'S HOPE SHE WINS❤️
Originally posted by: CoffeeWithChips
Holy shit, they share such crackling chemistry 🥵🔥
Oh Yeahh their chemistry is bomb af 🥵🔥😍
R U D R A K A A L 😎
This show is going to be the first limited series of ITV. The first step towards new ITV.
This CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein .. Rules: NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to...
Rules for this CC This is a "NO ENTRY" CC. Meaning, don't dare set your foot in here because we WILL NOT allow anyone else into our CC anymore....
A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...
1k