Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Haan sab gayab aaj, tumhe pata hai kya kyun gayab hai?

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Haan sab gayab aaj, tumhe pata hai kya kyun gayab hai?
Nahi ๐
Shayad busy honge๐ค
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
๐๐ Darshiii Gur dekhli na toh aapke piche danda leke bhagegi (monkey icons)
๐ I know but sorry Gur but mujhe maza aa raha hai..๐
Its just making me feel better with my mood..
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
She said she will be busy na
I thought during morning hours that was
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I am fine too. Yaha bhi bahut cold hai, feels like 1 degree cel right now the temperature outside
My hands r shivering, Pata nahi aaj bohot thand lag rhi hai mujhe
At least ur here now
Ayu darling โค๏ธ๐ค
Gauri ๐ค
shivi ko be add karo๐Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
๐๐ Darshiii Gur dekhli na toh aapke piche danda leke bhagegi (monkey icons)