Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Mein bhi๐ณ yes i agree well said
so collecting UNs is gonna be a task..๐คช
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Mein bhi๐ณ yes i agree well said
so collecting UNs is gonna be a task..๐คช
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Areeee yaaaarr
What have i even done to u to deserve this ๐คฃ
Im the most innocent one here
Innocent n u๐ฒ u joking na๐คฃ
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Give me moolaah .. some benjamins I will give you oscar too...๐คฃ
Wow ๐
Send the details soon
Then the Oscar in my hand ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Suggest things to us also
Suggest for what??
How to collect UNs?? I will copy paste all in another note.. n then edit the main nominations. N when I will be satisfied with it will post.
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Arey main toh joi , Gargi n sofnaโs kids n david ki cute si maasi hoon..๐๐
Yeah cute ke liye age ka matter karte hai