People
Jump into the new ccc
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
People
Jump into the new ccc
I told, atleast my alerts were off I don’t know
After ur alert came also you slept like a kumbakaran
🤣 why all hubbies are kumbhkaran and wakes up at last minute..🤣
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
Ok thanks. How are you? Tell me what shows you are watching?
Only 2 shows ek to apna IMMJ2 and Anupama 👍🏼
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
My baby is missing his hometown
https://www.instagram.com/p/CI34Q7kBqe8/?igshid=x7edm1syml88
He visited recently or he went now?
🤣🤣
Mein light hoon baba
Like boss said feather🤣
Come to the new ccc
He visited recently or he went now?
I don’t think he went now
Maybe a one he had with him he would have posted
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
🤣 why all hubbies are kumbhkaran and wakes up at last minute..🤣
Male genes 🤣
Sorry to hear about your aunt. 🤗 I posted but I think you missed it.
Anyway thinking good thoughts