Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
Sorry to hear about your aunt. 🤗 I posted but I think you missed it.
Anyway thinking good thoughts
Indra di 🤗🤗
Oh sorry I think I’ve missed it then!! I shall go back and check
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
Sorry to hear about your aunt. 🤗 I posted but I think you missed it.
Anyway thinking good thoughts
Indra di 🤗🤗
Oh sorry I think I’ve missed it then!! I shall go back and check
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Hi Sneha...
Kaisi hai tu???
Mein thik hu...
Ankh bhi recover ho Rahi hai...
mai mast hu .........bas thodi bzy hu.......
good to hear ki ab teri ankh thk ho rhi h......
Originally posted by: RaindropsNRoses
mai mast hu .........bas thodi bzy hu.......
good to hear ki ab teri ankh thk ho rhi h......
Yap...
Miss you yr...
miss you too😒
m aaungi jald hi waapas pehle ki tarah.........