Chaman har WKV ke baad sochta hai ise khud ko validation mil gaya hai aur alag hi hawa mei hota hai. He is nothing but a big time flatterer and gossip monger
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Chaman har WKV ke baad sochta hai ise khud ko validation mil gaya hai aur alag hi hawa mei hota hai. He is nothing but a big time flatterer and gossip monger
Why is Mahi explaining herself to Kanika out of all people 
Lmao who the hell is Kanika to question Mahi? Mahi should tell her to buzz off
Kanika is a big teeli lagau person, sly, fake and a subtle gaslighter.
Why is Amrapali so obsessed with Qazi lol. Whole day she is Qazi Qazi Qazi
Qazi acha suna ra hai Arishfa. “Naukar nee hu tumhara ki tum bologi bahar chale jao aur chala jau and all”
This brat needs to be humbled!
Infi lol I have same to same review of yesterday’s episode 
I like Mahi and Qazi bond. I think few housemates seem insecure of their bond. Including young, Kanika, Amra, Uditi and Gullu.
Arishfa bahot badtamizi se baat karti hai Qazi se
Me too. I think both are pretty mature peopleOriginally posted by: Nishita123
I like Mahi and Qazi bond. I think few housemates seem insecure of their bond. Including young, Kanika, Amra, Uditi and Gullu.
I am so glad Qazi is refusing to put up with Arishfa’s nonsense anymore 
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
898