Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SophieKarim thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Am I the only one who doesn’t like the brown tint Dheeraj’s done in his hair? Don’t get me wrong, his hair is great but I prefer his black hair ✋🏻✋🏻✋🏻😆😆😆

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SophieKarim

Am I the only one who doesn’t like the brown tint Dheeraj’s done in his hair? Don’t get me wrong, his hair is great but I prefer his black hair ✋🏻✋🏻✋🏻😆😆😆

same 

Thought I was the only one

SophieKarim thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

AFFAFGAGAHAGAGAGAAAAH I’M DEADDDDDDD—

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI0Y75pBy7V/?igshid=1ca02keag0dcc

The CHEMISTRY FINALLY gets utilised 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🤣🤣☺️☺️🤪🤪🤪

Edited by SophieKarim - 3 years ago
music_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: SophieKarim

AFFAFGAGAHAGAGAGAAAAH I’M DEADDDDDDD—

The CHEMISTRY FINALLY gets utilised 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🤣🤣☺️☺️🤪🤪🤪

If this turns out to be Mahira 🤢🤢

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

If you can’t rant here, where can you rant?🤷🏽‍♀️What this show needs is our good ole bad guys of Sherlyn and Pritvi.  We’re sick of Mahira and her stupid schemes.  Even the actress looks tired of playing her stupid games.  Pritvi and his self talk was never going to be successful, but it was fun to watch.  He and Sherlyn’s game was to fool everyone.  Now that Preeta knows his truth it’s like there’s nothing left to do with him.  That’s just poor writing.  How many times will Mahira try to prove she’s Karan’s wife?  So what’s next?  Mahira will drug him, make it look like they slept together and low and behold another 3 year pregnancy?  God no, please.  At this point why watch?  Bring Pritvi, Sherlyn and Pawan back.  Write a parallel storyline for Shristi/Pawan/Sameer.  It would be hilarious!  The daily drama in Luthra house is nauseating.

music_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoLo

If you can’t rant here, where can you rant?🤷🏽‍♀️What this show needs is our good ole bad guys of Sherlyn and Pritvi.  We’re sick of Mahira and her stupid schemes.  Even the actress looks tired of playing her stupid games.  Pritvi and his self talk was never going to be successful, but it was fun to watch.  He and Sherlyn’s game was to fool everyone.  Now that Preeta knows his truth it’s like there’s nothing left to do with him.  That’s just poor writing.  How many times will Mahira try to prove she’s Karan’s wife?  So what’s next?  Mahira will drug him, make it look like they slept together and low and behold another 3 year pregnancy?  God no, please.  At this point why watch?  Bring Pritvi, Sherlyn and Pawan back.  Write a parallel storyline for Shristi/Pawan/Sameer.  It would be hilarious!  The daily drama in Luthra house is nauseating.

🤣🤣 

Pawan was badass. Even his dialogues were fun. Mahira is just repeating same dialogues, same rehash track of every previous ones.

As long as Mahira is here, the story won't move an inch

The writers and makers seem in love with the character.

Pawan vs Shrishti is  Even Prithvi is nowhere to be seen 😭😭 Sherlyn is useless. She is getting sidetracked with this kitchen politics forgetting her real mission

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I absolutely hate these pics!  How many times will Mahira wear Preeta’s clothes?  We as fans hate these Karan/Preeta/Mahira posts. Atleast I do.  Again no imagination.  Will Karan really be so drunk or drugged?  Where will Preeta be?  Oh my, why do I even care?  I’m watching the kids on KBC this week.  KB is a waste of time right now.

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoLo

I absolutely hate these pics!  How many times will Mahira wear Preeta’s clothes?  We as fans hate these Karan/Preeta/Mahira posts. Atleast I do.  Again no imagination.  Will Karan really be so drunk or drugged?  Where will Preeta be?  Oh my, why do I even care?  I’m watching the kids on KBC this week.  KB is a waste of time right now.

I don't care

whi is imagining

who is drunk

which is dream

real🤣

this is creepy and cringy🤢

bass episodes entertaining ho

they gave so many PreeRan happy moments 

so kuch toh twist hoga ab🤣

music_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

I don't care

whi is imagining

who is drunk

which is dream

real🤣

this is creepy and cringy🤢

bass episodes entertaining ho

they gave so many PreeRan happy moments 

so kuch toh twist hoga ab🤣

exactly man

So so creepy, cringey and disgusting 🤢 It makes my skin crawl and uncomfortable

If I wanted to watch some creepy show I'd watch You 😆

The average writing of KB has gone even more down

Skip skip episodes 

I want to know which drug Mahira used because the drug Monisha gave Karan was powerful but still not enough for hallucination and to be h*rn☆ 😆

Edited by music_girl - 3 years ago