Kundali Bhagya

This is a RANT alert βœ‹🏼βœ‹🏼 - Page 2

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

I think kkb worked somehow bec the whole premise of the show was , the leads coming together Inspite of the non stop plotting against them. More ppl tried to tear them apart the more closer they grew. Plus they were actually in love after sometime. 

The basic premise of Kdb is that karan and preeta DO NOT trust each other no matter what , wth the whole.world plotting against them. There is no space for love bec there never was. If there is it's never shown , it's more of misunderstandings and physical attraction. Did they ever come to the love part ? The number of vamps and villains pile up. Kdb worked initially bec prithvi sherlyn were a laugh riot together as they failed but never got caught. They want to continue the same thing the same way forever without making preeta smarter or have more self respect..plus karan any smarter to understand he is living with freeloaders who want his property , kill his family or break his marriage. 

It's just a matter of time , ppl do get fed up of watching the same thing over and over. They can still revive it bec they have good actors and characters .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by: SophieKarim

Um.... I’m dead? πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜πŸ˜»πŸ˜πŸ˜»πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIVgkf9jhOv/?igshid=gmtxn1kffn46

No seriously... who gave them the right? πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ☺️☺️

P.S. the trend worked, good going guys, keep the TRP low so we get scenes like this βœ‹πŸ»βœ‹πŸ»βœ‹πŸ» πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

my question is 

Is that their room? Because it doesn't seem so 

SophieKarim thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: music_girl

my question is 

I don’t think so... it looks like that hallway leading towards the stairs to me πŸ€£πŸ€£

These two will start anywhere πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Edited by SophieKarim - 3 years ago
SophieKarim thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: music_girl

my question is 

I don’t think so... it looks like that hallway leading towards the stairs to me smiley37smiley37

These two will start anywhere smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Okay so I’m wrong, after seeing the BTS segment, it looks like some hallway beyond that within the depths of the pagal khana... good for PreeRan, more privacy smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley43smiley39smiley39

SophieKarim thumbnail

This is a rant topic so I’m gonna mention ZEE5. It’s a pretty rubbish service. Why bother claiming you’re gonna release episodes a day early when you can’t maintain or stick to it?  Might as well ditch that whole thing and upload episodes as they air on the TV like before.

And what I’ve noticed is that they’ve uploaded every other show except for this one? Uh... make it make sense, ZEE5? 

SophieKarim thumbnail

Oh deary..... πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIhlEHAh9LI/?igshid=lt85hvh1e4mn

I won’t be surprised if in a fit of anger, Mahira scolds Girish claiming she broke the fast in the first place so it’s not counted πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

music_girl thumbnail

This is a rant topic so I’m gonna mention ZEE5. It’s a pretty rubbish service. Why bother claiming you’re gonna release episodes a day early when you can’t maintain or stick to it?  Might as well ditch that whole thing and upload episodes as they air on the TV like before.

And what I’ve noticed is that they’ve uploaded every other show except for this one? Uh... make it make sense, ZEE5? 

I thought maybe they are still shooting and editing is yet to be done?

No idea why it's always for KB though

SophieKarim thumbnail

Um.... I’m dead? πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜πŸ˜»πŸ˜πŸ˜»πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIVgkf9jhOv/?igshid=gmtxn1kffn46

No seriously... who gave them the right? πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ☺️☺️

P.S. the trend worked, good going guys, keep the TRP low so we get scenes like this βœ‹πŸ»βœ‹πŸ»βœ‹πŸ» πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

It looks like CVs mixed the scenes up in terms of shooting. They shot this scene first and then all the ladoo nonsense. Well I hope that’s the case anyway, they better not have shot this and in the end choose not to show it or cut it out, I swear to GOD they better not do that βœ‹πŸ»βœ‹πŸ»βœ‹πŸ»βœ‹πŸ»

SophieKarim thumbnail

It looks like CVs mixed the scenes up in terms of shooting. They shot this scene first and then all the ladoo nonsense. Well I hope that’s the case anyway, they better not have shot this and in the end choose not to show it or cut it out, I swear to GOD they better not do that βœ‹πŸ»βœ‹πŸ»βœ‹πŸ»βœ‹πŸ»

Okay so they haven’t thank god πŸ€£πŸ€£

Do episodes air on Saturdays or is it back to Mon-Fri?? 

music_girl thumbnail

Okay so they haven’t thank god πŸ€£πŸ€£

Do episodes air on Saturdays or is it back to Mon-Fri?? 

mon to fri

But zee5 no longer uploads 1 day earlier. No idea why