Frequent Posters

SophieKarim thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

WHY ARE THEY SO OBSESSED WITH JAIL OH MY LORD 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

SophieKarim thumbnail

The truth is.... Mahesh won’t tell anyone a thing, Prithvi & Sherlyn are going to win... again. So if anyone of you are expecting anything new to come out of this show, please don’t. 

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Agree. Thats why some are still not watching though mahesh woke up . Coz we all know nothing is gonna happen . 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aniash

Agree. Thats why some are still not watching though mahesh woke up . Coz we all know nothing is gonna happen . 

mahesh woke up because naagin got finished and actor is available...waise b hr holi usko mata ati h wo jaagta h kuch bolta h and fir so jata h...lets see is bar kitne din k liye jaaga h...

SophieKarim thumbnail

I just have to say one thing.... Preeta and Karan ‘love eachother’ yet they’ve never confessed face to face, forget confessing, he doesn’t even let her sleep on the bed with him I—— 💀💀💀💀💀💀

ashkiah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

TO me karan is a pathetic character, I do not ever feel any connection between karan and preeta. Now preeta is in jail just for kritika. Why not letting kritika to tell the trth? What would happen if she tells the truth. Unnecessary drama for no reason, her tears does not touch at all now. Karan never goes to meet preeta in jail, still makers are showing they love each other by sending pillow and falooda. Heights of nonsense. 

SophieKarim thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashkiah

TO me karan is a pathetic character, I do not ever feel any connection between karan and preeta. Now preeta is in jail just for kritika. Why not letting kritika to tell the trth? What would happen if she tells the truth. Unnecessary drama for no reason, her tears does not touch at all now. Karan never goes to meet preeta in jail, still makers are showing they love each other by sending pillow and falooda. Heights of nonsense. 

Preeta’s no less to be honest. During their separation tracks she’s all ‘oh I miss the Luthra family’ ‘I wish Karan was still my friend’ ‘I can’t stand the fact that he hates me’ and whenever they’re together, all she cares about is spying on people or exposing the villains.. make it make sense? 

ashkiah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SophieKarim

Preeta’s no less to be honest. During their separation tracks she’s all ‘oh I miss the Luthra family’ ‘I wish Karan was still my friend’ ‘I can’t stand the fact that he hates me’ and whenever they’re together, all she cares about is spying on people or exposing the villains.. make it make sense? 

Exactly preeta is so irritating every time spying on others to save luthra family? Why man why. Please get a life preeta.