This is a RANT alert βœ‹🏼βœ‹🏼 - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by music_girl

exactly man

So so creepy, cringey and disgusting πŸ€’ It makes my skin crawl and uncomfortable

If I wanted to watch some creepy show I'd watch You πŸ˜†

The average writing of KB has gone even more down

Skip skip episodes 

I want to know which drug Mahira used because the drug Monisha gave Karan was powerful but still not enough for hallucination and to be h*rnβ˜† πŸ˜†

• I hope it's just Mahira's imagination 
  • We should get PreeRan moments
  • But knowing KDB, it won't happen. Probably it's typical scene where negative female lead is with ML (ML not in senses) πŸ€’
  • Skipping episodes or laughing on them is the only option πŸ€£

did anybody else notice that Sherlyn mentioned that the moment Rishabh got to know about the baby, he is running around her.... so does Rishabh think its his child? but didn’t  he mention that I need not to argue about the child’s parentage? I thought he has his suspicions....why rishabh and karan so cool about this news?? and sammy, Preeta and srishti not doing anything. Preeta just congratulated her that now it becomes easier to expose her but she put no such effort....what’s happening?

Originally posted by music_girl

exactly man

So so creepy, cringey and disgusting πŸ€’ It makes my skin crawl and uncomfortable

If I wanted to watch some creepy show I'd watch You πŸ˜†

The average writing of KB has gone even more down

Skip skip episodes 

I want to know which drug Mahira used because the drug Monisha gave Karan was powerful but still not enough for hallucination and to be h*rnβ˜† πŸ˜†

🀣

Originally posted by nikkiGarg

did anybody else notice that Sherlyn mentioned that the moment Rishabh got to know about the baby, he is running around her.... so does Rishabh think its his child? but didn’t  he mention that I need not to argue about the child’s parentage? I thought he has his suspicions....why rishabh and karan so cool about this news?? and sammy, Preeta and srishti not doing anything. Preeta just congratulated her that now it becomes easier to expose her but she put no such effort....what’s happening?

lol i dont know in which delusion sherlyn is 🀣

usko lagta hai k uski adaaon pe rishabh behek jayega? πŸ˜†

rishabh is only concerned for the baby just like preeta. both are worried about the future of the baby.

rishabh knows the child is not his. but he has accepted the child. because he doesnt want to do anything about it. he is already going with the flow. he doesnt want to do anything about his life. he knows it has been ruined.

and sherlyn said bache ki news k baad rishabh mere agay peeche ghoom raha hai. sherlyn is dumb. i didnt see rishabh going after sherlyn. he is only concerned for the baby.

and u are right. nobody is doing anything to expose sherlyn. they dont want to move the story thats why everyone is keeping quite.

Originally posted by an_am

lol i dont know in which delusion sherlyn is 🀣

Usko lagta hai k uski adaaon pe rishabh behek jayega? πŸ˜†

rishabh is only concerned for the baby just like preeta. both are worried about the future of the baby.

rishabh knows the child is not his. but he has accepted the child. because he doesnt want to do anything about it. he is already going with the flow. he doesnt want to do anything about his life. he knows it has been ruined.

and sherlyn said bache ki news k baad rishabh mere agay peeche ghoom raha hai. sherlyn is dumb. i didnt see rishabh going after sherlyn. he is only concerned for the baby.

and u are right. nobody is doing anything to expose sherlyn. they dont want to move the story thats why everyone is keeping quite.

Red : She has been made dumb with time. She always knew that Rishabh doesn't like her. Now why this sudden change of thought? 😬Earlier she focused only on her mission and her punnu baby. Now her focus is something else.

Blue : He is one guy I feel really bad about. Even if he wanted to live for himself (like he wanted to when he fell for Preeta) he cannot. Now business is his only life even if he does not want that. I wish Manit also start shooting for Kdb. 

Orange: I think panditji's predicted was only for the sake of predict karne ke lie kar dia. Kyunki kuch progress toh ho nahi raha story mein. As far as I think and fan stories are concerned this is gonna be copy paste of reception track. And the makers have forgotten about the pandit Ji's prediction because sherlyn is far away from being doomed.

so true.... also after reception track, karan and rishabh had a doubt on mahira that how she got same saree as preeta? where did Preeta go? the old Karan would not sit quiet before going to the root of it but the new one forgot it in a day and moved on.... they did dumb down all characters.... sherlyn and karan..... made Preeta sati savitri.... and Prithvi  where is he? His role is far from over... marrying Preeta was not his motto.... that was secondary.... wasn’t his prime focus destroying Luthras? .... why he and sherlyn are not arguing that why she wasting time with Mahira when she can devote that time to find the property papers or tricking rishabh in signing over his wealth.... I think for this they need Rishabh and Prithvi.... both actors are currently out of picture .... hence the dumbing down .....🀣🀣🀣🀣

Guysss, Ritvik reunited with Rishabh πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI452jcBLn7/?igshid=18yr5xiwonqg

Originally posted by SophieKarim

Guysss, Ritvik reunited with Rishabh πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

πŸ˜† Maybe his ghost will finally tell rishabh the truth 

Nice though πŸ‘πŸΌ

so as per today’s episode Srishti ask Sameer if he can arrange a charter plane to drop them to Manali.... I have two questions: 

1. if it is possible why did Preeta and Karan not took the plane and went by road (I am still comprehending Mumbai to manali ... by road ... seriously 😳) 

2. so Srishti doesn’t even need permission from Sarla to go anywhere and with any boy....Sarla only controls preeta...she is more concerned where is Preeta, How is Preeta.... no wonder Preeta has that doormat personality...and Srishti feels she is adopted....🀣🀣🀣🀣

P.S. no offense to anyone.... I am just pulling my hair out of sheer annoyance over illogical things being shown.... I should stop watching and tune in for weekly updates....

Originally posted by nikkiGarg

so as per today’s episode Srishti ask Sameer if he can arrange a charter plane to drop them to Manali.... I have two questions: 

1. if it is possible why did Preeta and Karan not took the plane and went by road (I am still comprehending Mumbai to manali ... by road ... seriously 😳) 

2. so Srishti doesn’t even need permission from Sarla to go anywhere and with any boy....Sarla only controls preeta...she is more concerned where is Preeta, How is Preeta.... no wonder Preeta has that doormat personality...and Srishti feels she is adopted....🀣🀣🀣🀣

P.S. no offense to anyone.... I am just pulling my hair out of sheer annoyance over illogical things being shown.... I should stop watching and tune in for weekly updates....

one of the reasons I feel Shrishti can deal with these problems better than Preeta who always needs someone to encourage her  

They went by road because they simply had to dance at a dhabba and a creepy stalker to stalk them πŸ˜†

It's better to stop expecting logic from serials especially KB

If they couldn't expose Sherlyn for 3 years, Prithvi escaped countless of times despite of being there and caught, these things are so trivial. Like how could they think it was Prithvi in the sehra when Karan's tattooed hands were visible, the height and all πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ