Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

If Rishabh could ask Srishti to sit in place of Monisha in Monisha track just to avoid Preeta sitting there where literally it’s mentioned numerous time that Srishti is extra tall... I mean imagine if Srishti would have agreed how it would have looked...🤣🤣🤣

and Rishabh also tried taking Karan’s clothes to sit in mandap... dude how will it fit you....hello.... height difference ? so for them height difference and physique difference hardly matters.... Luthra house is literally a pagalkhana...and all the characters are literally dumb.... apart from these things... they have short term memory loss even in the show.... the moment Preeta is blamed like at Mahesh’s accident twice ... Rakhi literally asked her to leave and the moment Preeta shows up at the door again... She welcomes her warmly.... very confusing 

Also did Karan just establish by stating that tum to ghr pr rhti ho that Preeta let go of her career?.... why does she only work when not with Karan...I mean seriously this girl has no ambition.

Edited by nikkiGarg - 3 years ago
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

If Rishabh could ask Srishti to sit in place of Monisha in Monisha track just to avoid Preeta sitting there where literally it’s mentioned numerous time that Srishti is extra tall... I mean imagine if Srishti would have agreed how it would have looked...🤣🤣🤣

and Rishabh also tried taking Karan’s clothes to sit in mandap... dude how will it fit you....hello.... height difference ? so for them height difference and physique difference hardly matters.... Luthra house is literally a pagalkhana...and all the characters are literally dumb.... apart from these things... they have short term memory loss even in the show.... the moment Preeta is blamed like at Mahesh’s accident twice ... Rakhi literally asked her to leave and the moment Preeta shows up at the door again... She welcomes her warmly.... very confusing 

Also did Karan just establish by stating that tum to ghr pr rhti ho that Preeta let go of her career?.... why does she only work when not with Karan...I mean seriously this girl has no ambition.

as some members said they will milk this track as much as they can. ITV FL rarely have a career after marriage. 

Maybe they'll show her back to work when they are done with their Mahira overdose. Not now atleast.

About the Monisha swap, that was just Rishabh being panaroid.  Once in a while every sane characters say dumb things, just ignore

Edited by music_girl - 3 years ago
SophieKarim thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Okay, if this isn’t a confession, I’m gonna RIOT ✋🏻✋🏻✋🏻✋🏻

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJB-WotBk9Y/?igshid=1au9uh5lrijji

SophieKarim thumbnail

Okay, Mahira is getting seriously annoying now. I love Swati and honestly? She can get better roles than this, maybe even a lead but Mahira needs to GO. I seriously miss Prithvi & Sherlyn’s scheming and I want that back, I mean, if they have to keep a villain is two, it’s those two they should keep. 

SophieKarim thumbnail

I didn’t think Karan & Preeta’s romance would... bore me but here we are. I’m taking a break from this show and most likely the forum. Let me know when things get ‘better’ in the show... 

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SophieKarim

I didn’t think Karan & Preeta’s romance would... bore me but here we are. I’m taking a break from this show and most likely the forum. Let me know when things get ‘better’ in the show... 

the truth.....

finally.. a preeran said it..

i can just hope that they move the story forward now 😶

Jugnu21 thumbnail

You read my mind... I wanted to say the same thing... though the scenes are sweet but lack any depth because it makes no sense .. I was about to ask that. 

is it only me or anybody else also thinks that current track despite being loaded with preeran scenes is not interesting ?

SophieKarim thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

You read my mind... I wanted to say the same thing... though the scenes are sweet but lack any depth because it makes no sense .. I was about to ask that. 

is it only me or anybody else also thinks that current track despite being loaded with preeran scenes is not interesting ?

And what sort of wife doesn’t let her husband kiss or be near her? No, I mean, I get it if it’s because of whatever happened in the past but like... it genuinely looks like things are sorted or at least okay plus, Karan’s admitted that he misunderstood her. Make it make sense? 

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

[QUOTE=nikkiGarg]

[/11] @red the scenes are cute but I do feel they lack depth 

He accused her of murdering his father  and was marrying Mahira???? 

I have a lot of problem with the continuity issues and the whole premise which is the other woman drama. 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

And what sort of wife doesn’t let her husband kiss or be near her? No, I mean, I get it if it’s because of whatever happened in the past but like... it genuinely looks like things are sorted or at least okay plus, Karan’s admitted that he misunderstood her. Make it make sense? 

by not making any sense I meant its been portrayed like an arranged marriage where couple is shy because the girl is too sanskari and boy is a thorough gentleman.... they were friends for 2 years so they definitely know each other... issue here is not the non existent intimacy. if you remember last phone conversation before rishlyn wedding where karan almost confessed his feelings that scene is mind blowing... it touched a chord and its beautiful, full of emotions... now we are seeing romance but deep down those people like me who followed the story arc doesn’t connect with the current track... the man literally insulted FL beyond imagination and showed no signs of remorse..plus he never admitted he misunderstood her. he just said he has done lot of mistakes and sometimes lie but don’t betray. he never apologized..