Poll
How will like Vansh more Hero or villain
Page
of
1I like him as villian or bazigar...
I don't like whitewashed heros...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bazigar or mastermind definitely...
But in the process don't want him to be emotionally playing Ridz or anything...or destroying Riansh
The Bazigar but at the same time the best/obsessive lover may be ...
I would go by baazigar..or "The mastermind"..
Just I hope he never plays with Ridz's feelings