Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

The way people are arranged in this particular pic made me laugh for some reason. 😆

True that , how perfect they look together when standing like this. This is called dil khushi kar denewali feel. Feel to samajh gaye na aap ? 😆

unicorn1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicMuse

The way people are arranged in this particular pic made me laugh for some reason. 😆

True that , how perfect they look together when standing like this. This is called dil khushi kar denewali feel. Feel to samajh gaye na aap ? 😆

Bilkul samajh gaye 😃

Imlie ke style mein - bahutei khush ho gaye

DanmeiLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: unicorn1

Bilkul samajh gaye 😃

Imlie ke style mein - bahutei khush ho gaye

Aditya babusaab ko dekho kaise shant sushil khada hai apne biwi ke piche chipke hue.. ⭐️ Kaun kahega dekh ke show mein kitna bada bail budhhi hai 😆

Originally posted by: unicorn1

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIlrkzzBAfr/

I love how Adilie are together in centre ❤️

Moon and fam have been pushed to side 😆

Such a perfect family picture 😉

Sorry to burst your bubble but look at Malini's hand. That crackhead couple is officially engaged. 🤬 

DanmeiLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaede

Sorry to burst your bubble but look at Malini's hand. That crackhead couple is officially engaged. 🤬 

There's nothing to burst. 😆 We're appreciating the magical chemistry that oozes off Sumbul and Gashmeer whenever they are together sharing space. ❤️

As for engagement, of course it'll happen. I'm sorry to say likely the marriage might too. 🤢

That's the crux of the story after all.

You were talking about another lead for Imlie right ? As much as I want to see a jealous Aditya , any 3rd person in Imlie's life should be temporary element to spice up their story and Aditya should only be the permanent person in Imlie's life. Because chemistry like this are not found dime a dozen. So many shows are going on in so many channels of ITV and I'm watching only these one and Ghum Hai Kisi ke Pyar mein and by far this is my favorite chemistry. Do you really think if they bring a new lead for Imlie he can match up to the chemistry?? Phika to nehi pad jayega Adilie ki chemistry ke samne,  jaise Aditya Moon pad jate hai. Gashmeer ka acting calibre match karna difficult hai wo alag. 

If they show something irreversible where we could no longer ship them as endgame couple then I'd rather Imlie fulfils her dreams , becoming a big officer and living a great life with her mother and the story just ends there ,Imlie successful, single and ready to accept future possibilities for marriage. And the  show should end on that open note. I don't think I can bear to watch on screen in this show ,either of Adilie with anyone else. Already Aditya Moon get on my nerves with their measured and boring romance.

I watch shows for entertainment and for that I'll only support that pair that has that fire . I don't really care all that much about right or wrong . After all ,it's an ITV show and a Gul one. Her MLs are top class arseholes in the beginning. But she also happens to find the best chemistry ones.

Edited by MusicMuse - 3 years ago
unicorn1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaede

I am all prepared for the crackhead couple to go till the mandap. They will probably have sangeet, haldi, mehendi etc all functions before wedding. I am expecting a huge drama directly at the wedding 😆