IMMj CCC #67 Nnie Ne Toda Dil Uski Sia Ki 💔- Page 113

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

26.5k

Users

24

Likes

924

Frequent Posters

RishiGirl thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† me too. I only wear during KC or any other festival if needed

yeah for festivals or puja I do wear,, but not regularly..

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

yeah for festivals or puja I do wear,, but not regularly..

Haan US mein aisa hi hai mostlyπŸ˜†

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

U were curious abt something na? Remember u told me when i came 1st time today that u will ask me something?

mesravz thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† jaise sab bolte hai na that they r scared of der wives, u prove it correctπŸ˜† jiju is scared of u awww

I don’t believe in scaring, I believe in ruling

But he has big fat ego🀣

So I used that to burn it🀣

RishiGirl thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Ohhhh u like him?

mesravz thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

🀣 bechara jiju..🀣

but wife se darna zroori hai..🀣

Haan🀣🀣

mesravz thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

🀣🀣🀣 waise bhi in US its common na i mean many have kids without marriage

Yes

RishiGirl thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

U were curious abt something na? Remember u told me when i came 1st time today that u will ask me something?

Oh ya

That having fun without playing it safe πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".