IMMj CCC #67 Nnie Ne Toda Dil Uski Sia Ki 💔- Page 112

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

26.5k

Users

24

Likes

924

Frequent Posters

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: RishiGirl

Sindoor like how Riddhima wears?

But at the time of thilak having a big one? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I dont wear it at all..🀣 so its invisible..🀣

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

🀣 I dont let anyone come in my vicinity,..🀣

Earlier my hubby's ex boss tried it but I gave him a super answer since then woh mujhse door hi rehta tha,,.,🀣

hubby has more fan following and he doesn't wear his wedding band either,,🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† oho jiju ke fan following oye hoye aap kabhi jealous hui n vice versaπŸ˜›

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: mesravz

It’s not ex, flirting nature. How he is famous among girls. Also these things I know earlier from his sis, but he don’t know that I already know 🀣🀣

I behaved I know first time🀣🀣, jab she tumara jijju ko darr ka meaning pata chala, jab tak he was not intro to darr🀣🀣

🀣 bechara jiju..🀣

but wife se darna zroori hai..🀣

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: mesravz

Hi5

Same here joi ka preschool lady asked me are you married🀣🀣

🀣🀣🀣 waise bhi in US its common na i mean many have kids without marriage

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† oho jiju ke fan following oye hoye aap kabhi jealous hui n vice versaπŸ˜›

nope never cz mujhe pata hai ki woh dhuli huyi muli ki tarah ghum phir ke wapas hi aayega,,,🀣

RishiGirl thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

I dont wear it at all..🀣 so its invisible..🀣

Lol πŸ˜‚

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

I dont wear it at all..🀣 so its invisible..🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† me too. I only wear during KC or any other festival if needed

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

nope never cz mujhe pata hai ki woh dhuli huyi muli ki tarah ghum phir ke wapas hi aayega,,,🀣

🀣🀣🀣 exactly thats very trueπŸ˜†

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".