IMMj CCC #67 Nnie Ne Toda Dil Uski Sia Ki 💔- Page 111

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

26.5k

Users

24

Likes

924

Frequent Posters

RishiGirl thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yeahh

So ur mom in law has named them as Luv and Khush

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

yup no wedding ring or MS n my sindoor is invisible too..πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

I do wear MS occasionally. (1- 5 times a year) wear ring when I go out. once in a while agar yaad aaye toh.. abhi lockdown se woh bhi nahi pehna..πŸ˜†

I am a free bird..🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† anyone can flirt with u then as no rings etcπŸ˜‰

mesravz thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† what was ur reaction after knowing he had big list of ex?

It’s not ex, flirting nature. How he is famous among girls. Also these things I know earlier from his sis, but he don’t know that I already know 🀣🀣

I behaved I know first time🀣🀣, jab she tumara jijju ko darr ka meaning pata chala, jab tak he was not intro to darr🀣🀣

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: RishiGirl

So ur mom in law has named them as Luv and Khush

Yes 😳

mesravz thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Isliye toh bola secret mein...🀣

🀣🀣

RishiGirl thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

yup no wedding ring or MS n my sindoor is invisible too..πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

I do wear MS occasionally. (1- 5 times a year) wear ring when I go out. once in a while agar yaad aaye toh.. abhi lockdown se woh bhi nahi pehna..πŸ˜†

I am a free bird..🀣

Sindoor like how Riddhima wears?

But at the time of thilak having a big one? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

jiju ki alcohol stories..🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ohhh i wanna hear it πŸ˜†

mesravz thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

yup no wedding ring or MS n my sindoor is invisible too..πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

I do wear MS occasionally. (1- 5 times a year) wear ring when I go out. once in a while agar yaad aaye toh.. abhi lockdown se woh bhi nahi pehna..πŸ˜†

I am a free bird..🀣

Hi5

Same here joi ka preschool lady asked me are you married🀣🀣

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† anyone can flirt with u then as no rings etcπŸ˜‰

🀣 I dont let anyone come in my vicinity,..🀣

Earlier my hubby's ex boss tried it but I gave him a super answer since then woh mujhse door hi rehta tha,,.,🀣

hubby has more fan following and he doesn't wear his wedding band either,,🀣

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: mesravz

It’s not ex, flirting nature. How he is famous among girls. Also these things I know earlier from his sis, but he don’t know that I already know 🀣🀣

I behaved I know first time🀣🀣, jab she tumara jijju ko darr ka meaning pata chala, jab tak he was not intro to darr🀣🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† jaise sab bolte hai na that they r scared of der wives, u prove it correctπŸ˜† jiju is scared of u awww

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".