Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Why do you left it?🤔
I cant leave no matter what😆
I can keep having tea all the time😆 especially masala tea❤️
Not left permanently.... I drink at times but not like before
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Why do you left it?🤔
I cant leave no matter what😆
I can keep having tea all the time😆 especially masala tea❤️
Not left permanently.... I drink at times but not like before
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Hi guys i have some game in my mind tomorrow i will share so be ready 😉😍
What is it? Waiting to play
RoSid!!❤️
Those good old days are magical!
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Coz so that you can share your weird dreams here and keep the thread active not like how it was for past 2-3 days🤣
You're getting ideas to start a action FF😉
Ohhh...very smart... you have so many ideas to how to move pages 🤣🤣
I already have idea for action FF 😉
Originally posted by: Andetheres
🤣🤣 food menu cc 🤣🤣
When you go to any restaurant and didn't like their menu card, just open our CC and order from these dishes🤣
Naan ..
Yeah yeah... I have tasted it not once most of the time😆
Ufff finally I am done ...
Today is Rosid's 9th anniversary 🥳
So here's little treat from my side ...
Updated....
THE SEARCH BEGINS
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/155129822
Enjoy 🥳
Aww! Best treat for RoSidians😆
Oh. But I should have it daily and even now I'm having it😆
Ohhh...very smart... you have so many ideas to how to move pages 🤣🤣
I already have idea for action FF 😉
After seeing how lonely this CC might have felt in last few days we have to think of ideas to keep it fun here🤣
Is it Revenge of an Army man??😆
Nuts
What is yan yan?🤔
I remember having something like that as snack but didn't remember if it's called yanyan😆