Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaranBB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: CaptiveFreedom

He got ads of brand like mamaearth after Shehnaaz promoted them because of their manager otherwise he won't even get them. 

Yeh bhi boldo BB14, BB13 bhi shehnaz ne dilwaya tha. DSDT rashmi aur Jasmine ne dilwaya tha. Balika vadhu pratyusha ne dilwaya tha.😂😂Matlab kuch bhi. And even if what u said is true still he made more money for staying 2 weeks in BB than your fvrts would hv made in months. Thats his value.

Edited by KaranBB - 3 years ago
KaranBB thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

This forum is so obssessed with sidharth. They lost sleep over him during bb13 and yet could do nothing ,He still won. So the frustration levels rose. And so season 14 also needs a thread to vent out that frustration that their hatred for sid causes. 

But sidharth has that impact .And the few here are still reeling . Bhool hi nahi paa rahe sid ko. Kyaa karein bande main dum tha.  

The whole world knows that sid has a succesful career behind him. Bigboss was just another milestone in an already successful career. 

And as Bigboss himself said ,he added value to the show. 

Rest I am happy this cribbing here for sid has again started. Because whenever hatred for hik pours out here ,something good for him happens. Now waiting !!!!!!

Haters r still talking about him even after a year proves that they r obsessed with him. They cannot digest the fact that even after a year only Sid has maintained his fandom as big as it was a year ago whereas others only hv few fans remaining. Also he made more money for staying two weeks in BB than their fvrts would hv made in months. That shows how much he is in demand even after a year of winning.

This forum is so obssessed with sidharth. They lost sleep over him during bb13 and yet could do nothing ,He still won. So the frustration levels rose. And so season 14 also needs a thread to vent out that frustration that their hatred for sid causes. 

But sidharth has that impact .And the few here are still reeling . Bhool hi nahi paa rahe sid ko. Kyaa karein bande main dum tha.  

The whole world knows that sid has a succesful career behind him. Bigboss was just another milestone in an already successful career. 

Rest I am happy this cribbing here for sid has again started. Because whenever hatred for hik pours out here ,something good for him happens. Now waiting !!!!!!

1. seems like Shukla fans can’t accept other’s opinions and they can’t accept the fact that not everyone loves him and plus this thread was 25 days ago someone randomly commented on it and then it came on front 

2. Not the whole world likes that man except for his fans we can see what a pathetic person he is

3. Of course when he has Manisha Sharma on his side then he was bound to win BB13 and also be successful Manisha kah laadla 

Originally posted by: TanShi_CrazyLuv

Sidharth is still ruling hearts and forum ☺️super proud to be his fan... 

He is still ruling the forum from what angle 🤪 this thread was so old 

How do you know your bhalu will get work can you predict the future 🤪whatever work he got is because of Shehnaaz and Manisha 

Originally posted by: rishimahajan

Hahahahahaha... I rest my case! Read what you are saying. Your hate is fine as that is your opinion but going on forever shows you miss him. lol......

Lmao why should I miss that Shukla kya hai usme this thread was so many days old and it came on front of forum because someone commented 

Originally posted by: KaranBB

Yeh bhi boldo BB14, BB13 bhi shehnaz ne dilwaya tha. DSDT rashmi aur Jasmine ne dilwaya tha. Balika vadhu pratyusha ne dilwaya tha.😂😂Matlab kuch bhi. And even if what u said is true still he made more money for staying 2 weeks in BB than your fvrts would hv made in months. Thats his value.

All thanks to Manisha both paise diye apne laadle koh

KaranBB thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chopatgomake

All thanks to Manisha both paise diye apne laadle koh

Aur koi jawab nhi hai to manisha🤣🤣Sid must be an awesome person that even after being married and having a kid manisha is ready to spend 40-50 lacs on her ex🤣🤣

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

Don't get me wrong. See even I know all the things you just said. In terms of ads he has done quite a lot of promotions and yes two MVs too.  I don't count the music videos done for Ekta and stage appearances as significant work. But you are also ryt dt pandemic struck so everyone had to sit at home. 

I won't say he hasn't signed anything big yet bcz of his behaviour or anything but it's a fact dt he hasn't signed anything big as of yet. BBB 3 has still not confirmed it's casting. Usually after BB these people get good offers . Dipika went on and signed a show just as BB got over. Hina's career has been moving forward since BB. But unfortunately for season 13 contestants......no such thing has happened as of yet. Industry is up and running now for months . I will say pandemic buffered their fame from BB.

But everything said......I am sure they ( all of them from season 13 ) still have time to get better projects. 

bold - it is confirmed now. Sid is playing the lead. 

https://twitter.com/altbalaji/status/1334476046771478528?s=20

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I already know😆

It's funny how obsessed you guys are wid TV stars though😆. You came back and searched for this post and answered it😆😆😆

No offense to you but I find it extremely hilarious .😆

Just putting it here ....BBB 3 will just be cashing in on the huge popularity of last two seasons which was a hit bcz of Vikrant. So I already know BBB3 will also be a hit and ofcourse bcz of Sid's fans.

So congrats in advance 😊.