Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Tinah

If this is what you think then blind items shouldn't be a problem because the subjects are nobodies to you, right? They are nobodies to all of us.

What industry is spared from bitching and spreading gossip? I have worked in many industries and they all do it. People who are professors with freaking PhDs do it. Pretending that Bollywood is some saint place  that doesn't deserve to be gossiped or outed in blinds is naive! But yes, women in the entertainment industry are treated the worst. The men are lucky, all they can whine about is losing a project while for the women, it's an even creepier experience.

Any entertainment industry goes through the same thing. These people get in that industry because they want to be famous and make lots of money. No one gets in there for charity. Gossips, news and whatnot are the only things they have to deal with, its a small price to pay considering the fortunate and lavish lifestyle they live.

And no, threats of any kind is not OK. Even by nobodies. 

The same nobodies were accusing Rhea of being a $ex bait, they had posters and videos of her depicting her as some prostitute charging per night. This girl has to live with this for the rest of her life, as does her family. Deepika, Sara, Ranveer, KJo, Alia are still being threatened and maligned on their postings or videos by these nobodies.

But no, only Sushant mattered right? Poor guy didn't do any wrong in his life and was only bullied by industry insiders. In fact, BIs made him take that drastic step in life right?

Did I even talk about Sushant? I made a simple comment and you take offense. Did I defend trollers? I just called these gossip mongers of Btwon out and said they aren't any better than trollers. 

If this is what you think then blind items shouldn't be a problem because the subjects are nobodies to you, right? They are nobodies to all of us.

What industry is spared from bitching and spreading gossip? I have worked in many industries and they all do it. People who are professors with freaking PhDs do it. Pretending that Bollywood is some saint place  that doesn't deserve to be gossiped or outed in blinds is naive! But yes, women in the entertainment industry are treated the worst. The men are lucky, all they can whine about is losing a project while for the women, it's an even creepier experience.

Any entertainment industry goes through the same thing. These people get in that industry because they want to be famous and make lots of money. No one gets in there for charity. Gossips, news and whatnot are the only things they have to deal with, its a small price to pay considering the fortunate and lavish lifestyle they live.

And no, threats of any kind is not OK. Even by nobodies. 

The same nobodies were accusing Rhea of being a $ex bait, they had posters and videos of her depicting her as some prostitute charging per night. This girl has to live with this for the rest of her life, as does her family. Deepika, Sara, Ranveer, KJo, Alia are still being threatened and maligned on their postings or videos by these nobodies.

But no, only Sushant mattered right? Poor guy didn't do any wrong in his life and was only bullied by industry insiders. In fact, BIs made him take that drastic step in life right?

Are you aware of this incident?

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/154918338

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ninny

Did I even talk about Sushant? I made a simple comment and you take offense. Did I defend trollers? I just called these gossip mongers of Btwon out and said they aren't any better than trollers. 

Well, all this happened because he died right? Where were all these trolls before this? 

Please, I am not offended. I am mature and responsible enough to understand what's going on. 

And, there is nothing wrong with gossiping. Calling Bollywood people out for gossiping is hypocritical since we all do it in real life. By we, I mean most people. Very few people stay away from gossiping. People gossip about incidents and occurring in a person's life. 

No one goes to a person and call them ugly or tell them they will rape them - this is what trolls do. Look at the amount of trolls that attack Swara, Abhishek and Taapsee for nothing? Do they deserve it?Does Kajol's daughter deserve to be trolled? 

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Well, all this happened because he died right? Where were all these trolls before this? 

Please, I am not offended. I am mature and responsible enough to understand what's going on. 

And, there is nothing wrong with gossiping. Calling Bollywood people out for gossiping is hypocritical since we all do it in real life. By we, I mean most people. Very few people stay away from gossiping. People gossip about incidents and occurring in a person's life. 

No one goes to a person and call them ugly or tell them they will rape them - this is what trolls do. Look at the amount of trolls that attack Swara, Abhishek and Taapsee for nothing? Do they deserve it?Does Kajol's daughter deserve to be trolled? 

Where were trolls before this? Lol are u kidding me? So no one in Bollywood or let's say any celeb has been trolled before? They haven't gotten threats before? Srk fans literally trended against Kjo because of a tweet he liked. The hate was to an extent that Srk himself had to clarify it was a mistake on Kjo's behalf and people need to calm their asses. Everyday people have a new reason to hate on celebrities but yeah it all happened because Sushant died. Swara, Tapsee and others are trolled brutally everyday by random right wingers but yeah it's because Sushant killed himself all these innocent people are being trolled? What an idiot right khud toh mara but also created trouble for innocent Btowners!Don't you think they are being trolled because they have always been the targets? Likes of Kjo,  Swara,Sonam and even Bebo are just easy to dislike and hence they are attacked viciously everytime something happens. And yes I don't defend such trollers.

Also You might feel there is nothing wrong in gossiping about your colleagues fine but I feel it's a very harmful thing to do especially when you are a celeb and your gossips becomes headlines and spread like rapid fire in the industry. It's funny u defend entire Bollywood so aggressively and yet you are ready to call Sushant a pervert based on few (extremely normal) party pics.