longest KC epsddddddddddddddddddd 🤣🤣
but i liked th climax f KC epsd
KB2
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
longest KC epsddddddddddddddddddd 🤣🤣
but i liked th climax f KC epsd
KB2
Kundali Bhagya will watch today Chaand episode
QH will read WU
QH dont miss epsd...... today and tomorrow....
tomorrow is romantic epsd................ copy of yHM theif entry...and same dialogues almost😛
KB2 watch aftr half.... 2nd half only worth
Just popping to say Hi. Not a regular watcher of the show but sometimes I take a peak😳
Originally posted by: Starry_Love
Just popping to say Hi. Not a regular watcher of the show but sometimes I take a peak😳
which show...
we use CC to talk non YHC shows and general stuffs....
between welcome
which show...
we use CC to talk non YHC shows and general stuffs....
between welcome
Most of the shows I watch are Korean only😳
Well one that I have started to follow is YHC now and Anupama
and once in a while i watch KKB.
Originally posted by: Starry_Love
Most of the shows I watch are Korean only😳
Well one that I have started to follow is YHC now and Anupama
and once in a while i watch KKB.
anupama 🤔
KB i just fwd and watch
KB2 just Preeta-Karan scene...
just a recommendation gv a try on Qurbaan Hua till now all epsds r so gud...... n interesting
I don't like too many ads of Zee5
and already watching 3 shows
so cannot add more🤣
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
I don't like too many ads of Zee5
and already watching 3 shows
so cannot add more🤣
i dnt get ads in mob or web..
web in pc... i hv adbloc... so most f the stupid ad they catch n block
but zee5 ads nevr experienced....