Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Change the topic.
Okay let's talk about favorite movies, books, stories or anything like that😆
Can't name specifically but I love Romantic comedy movies simple love stories too
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Change the topic.
Okay let's talk about favorite movies, books, stories or anything like that😆
Can't name specifically but I love Romantic comedy movies simple love stories too
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Even i am angry with anyone i won't deny for food.
Because one time in anger I deny to have food.
Someone eat my favorite thing and i cry later so i am angry or not. I never leave food😂
You're funny Ari🤣🤣
I have some other ways to show my anger😆
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
No it's not same.
We can make paneer curry but not cheese curry🤣
I can't differentiate more than this🤣
Cheese is used to garnish curry 🤣
Originally posted by: himani_692
Shivi when will you post the results?
Some are still left to give answer so waiting...
Hi shivi howz u??
And if I say so my mother would be happy as she has to prepare less food excluding me 😭😭
Aiyyoooo🤗
My parents agree coz I'm so lean and they keep on trying to make me fat. If I say I won't eat then they'll do anything I want🤣
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
I am watching singing show and replying also
Ohhh...do you like dance shows too
Ok 👍🏼 me too waiting for the results 😆