Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preeti_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: foresight

I usually wonder if AQ is more cautious of the two in the intimate scenes 

yes he is more cautious one ...offscreen pics and bTS hote we would have figured it out ....

Ishika64 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti_25

I must say sargun is the most chilled out person in performing close scenes ...which is added advantage for abrar  that's why he feel so hot and sexy .

I have seen so many actors having reservations touching here and there ...but she  is way matured in these ..infact usko pata hai close up scenes karna padega aur woh  zyada audience ke taraf se sochti hai ...agar ache se nahi kiya toh karab dikhe ga ...

only time sargun showed reservation was the HM nighty wearing... she was very cautious in wearing the gown 

Abrar previous shows heroin also had reservations in touching and doing scenes its  on Tv everybody is watching .

islieye toh SS ko problem hai sarugun se ...free hai na apni doll

I completely agree with you Preeti. Usually it's actresses who have issues and that kinda spoils many scenes.. But Saru doesn't have any issues so it looks all the more sizzling. Otherwise you see all those gaps, weirdest camera angles and all that come in play more.. Yaha pe vo sab issues nai hote because of Saru. 

And agree with the last part. 

preeti_25 thumbnail

finally cracked what rudra said 

first time he said- mood mat change karo na yaar.....but in sub titles it was written as bol dono yaar but it is wrong .

HE said MOOD MAt CHANGE KARO NA YAAR 

and second time when pree pulled him back ....

RU said -  BAPRE 

Edited by preeti_25 - 3 years ago
Ishika64 thumbnail

yes he is more cautious one ...offscreen pics and bTS hote we would have figured it out ....

I usually don't find him cautious at least have t seen it impacting their close scenes. But yes if we had bts and on locations, it'd have answered many questions. 

But theek hain. Abhi assumptions se kam chalana padega ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

ImageGuys he said bol do na Tara

She says-Jane do na yaar 

Then the cute face stunt and then ambushed kissing (saying ILU with kiss) and so he comes back with I love you too wifey ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by girlTalks - 3 years ago
Ishika64 thumbnail

finally cracked what rudra said 

first time he said- mood mat change karo na yaar.....but in sub titles it was written as bol dono yaar but it is wrong .

HE said MOOD MAt CHANGE KARO NA YAAR 

and second time when pree pulled him back ....

RU said -  BAPRE 

I doubt he said mood mat kharab karo. It does not go with the flow Preeti. He said bol do na yaar and she said to Jane do na yaar. And then he said I love you too cause he was asking her to say I love you in earlier scene (Saba's theory vese) and I agree ๐Ÿคญ

preeti_25 thumbnail

aare mere pass video hai dear and tv volume was on whooper level ...so heard him saying ...

Mood mat change karo na yaar ...

Edited by preeti_25 - 3 years ago
girlTalks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishika64

I usually don't find him cautious at least have t seen it impacting their close scenes. But yes if we had bts and on locations, it'd have answered many questions. 

But theek hain. Abhi assumptions se kam chalana padega ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

He doesnโ€™t look conscious at all,sab toh kar raha, what else you want๐Ÿ˜†

girlTalks thumbnail

I doubt he said mood mat kharab karo. It does not go with the flow Preeti. He said bol do na yaar and she said to Jane do na yaar. And then he said I love you too cause he was asking her to say I love you in earlier scene (Saba's theory vese) and I agree ๐Ÿคญ

Mood nai use karega reel Mai after he used it so blatantly in his story๐Ÿ˜†

Otherwise why would he say l love you too wifet(it comes out as answer na)

preeti_25 thumbnail

no dear he said , Mood Mat change karo na yaar 

because there was more pause time in his dialogue .it was not matching with the subtitles timing also ....i have heard it very closely ...wait i upload video on insat u hear it... then i will delete it .