Originally posted by: HZ7YHBUVHZ5YKPAV
Deviyaan, itni suddh hindi humare Yahaan Kyun? 😳
I am helping Razia learn proper Hindi😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: HZ7YHBUVHZ5YKPAV
Deviyaan, itni suddh hindi humare Yahaan Kyun? 😳
I am helping Razia learn proper Hindi😆
Originally posted by: 5B67JL6QUOLXRRU3
Accha ji. Hum prarthna karte hain ki aapki shiksha sampann ho .
( Okay ji. I pray that you complete your lesson.)
Dhannyawad Mishti Ji
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Aap jarur safal hongi shishya🤗 neerash matt ho😃
Hum apne aap ko sambhal lenge...aap chinta matt kijiye😆 aap apni hindi kaksha pe dhyaan dijiye🤣
Ji Gurumata 🙏
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Okay this OLD is too much🤣🤣
Yaha pe maujood sabse to kam hai😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I am helping Razia learn proper Hindi😆
Good luck! 😆
Originally posted by: JXHOPU2IXLDNW5Y4
Accha ji. Hum prarthna karte hain ki aapki shiksha sampann ho .
( Okay ji. I pray that you complete your lesson.)
I'm seconding on that ASAP...that's good for all of us......otherwise we all will speak this at work tomorrow........
Originally posted by: JFSIDNRH7JZWGTUF
Aei meri liyae thoda jada hain........🤣 I need to keep my friend on call now to understand....
I'll add translations from now on😆
Originally posted by: CMWTNB76QCBYA7IR
No worry tacke kor rahi hoon...with my erotic Hindi skill along with my friend's help.........who is begging me to give him a break............🤣
Please give him a break else he'll think you as crazy along with us (which we are)🤣🤣
Originally posted by: JVKYRH2HIFOG2UBU
😆 I am having pudding after dinner 🤪
Yum...yum...I'm
here to hear that........
Originally posted by: 3B5BGA6YWLVXSUPS
I'm seconding on that ASAP...that's good for all of us......otherwise we all will speak this at work tomorrow........
😆
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5