Which tweet? DM karne mekkoOriginally posted by: 4D7TUU27B3NXS5FN
Aiiyyo 🤣 possible🤣
Heart attack dega woh. Habit hai uska 🤣
Today the Harshad's baby tweet by a fan was 🤪🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Which tweet? DM karne mekkoOriginally posted by: 4D7TUU27B3NXS5FN
Aiiyyo 🤣 possible🤣
Heart attack dega woh. Habit hai uska 🤣
Today the Harshad's baby tweet by a fan was 🤪🤣
Yes please send it to me!! 😆
BTW you guys can always DM me on twitter because I get an email notification so I'll reply whenever I get time which is quicker than my visits on IF. But disclaimer...I'm bad at checking social media and even worse at checking my email 🤣
How about they bombard your DM box and indirectly mails?🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Which tweet? DM karne mekko
I retweeted it. See. Recent ones.
Oh got it Story 9 months ki
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5