When Sarah and manas will give update...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
When Sarah and manas will give update...
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Eagerly waiting...
Okay what should the winner of my game to do??🤔
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
When Sarah and manas will give update...
Will try to give something in a week or so hopefully 🤞
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Okay what should the winner of my game to do??🤔
I don't have idea, ask ande Or Sarah...
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Will try to give something in a week or so hopefully 🤞
Ok will wait but if possible give long update...
Aiyooo again so many post are there to reply
I didn’t notice Soujanya akka and Manasa akka being active when I was replying for the previous posts☺️
And will reply to everything slowly ok
Because my phone has less charge and yesterday I saw a news that a child was using phone when the phone was connected to the charger ..it burst and that child lost his eye sight ☹️
So I am scared to chat while connecting it to the charger 😅
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Okay what should the winner of my game to do??🤔
will think and say
U love a human robot 🤖?? That too madly 🤭
👏👏
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Aryan and love are in contradicting terms🤣
They are enemies for life 🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
I was surprised to see that option itself in that question😆
But, seeing people voting him is even more shocking🤣
Aryan is a human robot without any emotions and he got votes for having more love🤣🤣
I gave that option as I know that many of them here are in madly in love with aryan 🤣