🤗
Isn’t it always active when I am not there 🤔
🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
🤗
Isn’t it always active when I am not there 🤔
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
No di don't sleep i am excited about winner..
I think Sarah di is winner..
Good guess 😆
Originally posted by: Andetheres
In this one
I really didn’t expect aryan to get this much vote
That too more than Vidya 🤣
Because even In vidya’s Character... when she was in hospital she felt like someone ( which was sid ) calling her ... then pinky finger ....
And shruti - yeah out of her whole family in her mind only rosid moment flashed ......
I was surprised to see that option itself in that question😆
But, seeing people voting him is even more shocking🤣
Aryan is a human robot without any emotions and he got votes for having more love🤣🤣
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
No di don't sleep i am excited about winner..
I think Sarah di is winner..
I don’t think she will sleep 🤣
Because she might be also eager about the results 😆
And even if she goes .... she might be ghosting around 🤣
Good morning all🌞...
Originally posted by: Andetheres
In this one
I really didn’t expect aryan to get this much vote
That too more than Vidya 🤣
Because even In vidya’s Character... when she was in hospital she felt like someone ( which was sid ) calling her ... then pinky finger ....
And shruti - yeah out of her whole family in her mind only rosid moment flashed ......
I forgot to add about shruti😆
Yeah, I loved that connection of Shruti with Sid❤️ I've expected more such scenes in that track but didn't get much😒
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Then it'll be Aryan without any doubt😎
I knew it 🤣
You are big fan of aryan than Siddhant 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Do you mean to say that I took a long time gap to post next qn 😒
Ok from next time I will post all qns + result in post 👍🏼
No you didn't take much time. It's just that I was free at that time so was just spamming the thread🤣
Don't post in a single post. One by one is fine😆
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
I want her to win too.
She has suggested that winner should give updates na. So we can force her to give updates.
Her plan will be back fired🤣
Yeah plans are backfired
But where did she disappear now ??
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
I want her to win too.
She has suggested that winner should give updates na. So we can force her to give updates.
Her plan will be back fired🤣
Btw your prayers are heard by god 😇