Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Your really a RK...
She keeps on proving that all the time🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Your really a RK...
She keeps on proving that all the time🤣
Originally posted by: Andetheres
This emoji makes me sad ☹️
I was kidding ☺️
Decoration were super.
Ande when u updating
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
You are right... After roli death, roli's sid is died with roli, only bharatwaj family sid ...
I heard Sid saying this dialogue in some insta post but couldn't understand the logic behind it
Well what kind of logics can I expect from SSK CVs
Originally posted by: Andetheres
🤨 Really ??
That aryan knows nothing than obeying that Rajveer’s command
But Siddhant ..... he was such a cute, caring ,fabulous person.....
According to us , his character was khatam after roli’s death . Because as he says roli is his breath
Because of this I stoped watching serial...
Yes Ande we want your updates😆
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Because of this I stoped watching serial...
Yeah most of the RoSidians stopped.
All are gayab?😆
Okay im also leaving. Will be back with results😎
By declaring the results....
Eagerly waiting...