yess☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
yess☺️
Looks hot. Welcome back king
Vansh was never defined beard. Vansh means attitude
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
My take on caption, he became Vihaan to avoid Riddhima but ends up with her because Riansh are destined to be together.
Trying to be positve after today's episode.
I guess it is more like.. Vansh se Vihaan bana tha only to be Vansh again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
But he is looking too good man 😍😍😍😍😍
Originally posted by: arryline
FD ko Shaant karane wala post 🤣
Maybe we get this look by Friday/Saturday
Trueeeee !!!
I had the same thought seeing the picture 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bas drool Karne se fursat nahi mili toh couldn't say it 🤣🤣🤣
I guess it is more like.. Vansh se Vihaan bana tha only to be Vansh again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
But he is looking too good man 😍😍😍😍😍
So Vansh ko Vash banne ke liye Ridz train kar rahi hai🤣
Yup he's killing it
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
So Vansh ko Vash banne ke liye Ridz train kar rahi hai🤣
Yup he's killing it
Yusss !!!
I so wish Vansh later, when everything settles down let's know what he felt about the entire process. And how much he enjoyed annoying his cute little wife 😅
Yusss !!!
I so wish Vansh later, when everything settles down let's know what he felt about the entire process. And how much he enjoyed annoying his cute little wife 😅
That would be a treat to watch😆
How can someone be sooooo handsome
Originally posted by: Sunshine_nino
How can someone be sooooo handsome
This guy can pull off every look