Originally posted by: Andetheres
Okay the motto of completing the previous thread is over
I will come back later
Bye
Have a nice day all
In how many days did we finish the thread?😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Okay the motto of completing the previous thread is over
I will come back later
Bye
Have a nice day all
In how many days did we finish the thread?😆
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Seriously no one here ??
I'm.......... As usual🤣
But, will leave soon😆
Originally posted by: Andetheres
When I have data
Everyone : poof
Me :
Then waiting for reply ...
When my data is over
Everyone :
![]()
Me : poof ( according to you people )
Ohho Ande🤣🤣🤣
After opening this thread I went back to sleep unknowingly and woke up just now🤣

ME : ANYONE THERE ??

MYSELF : ITS OBVIOUS ... NO ONE IS THERE

MY MIND : THEY WILL COME WHEN MY DATA IS OVER OR WHEN I AM INACTIVE

MY HEART : LETS WAIT FOR SOME MORE TIME

MY BRAIN : LETS LEAVE .. BYE
FINALLY SOMEONE CAME !!
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Ohho Ande🤣🤣🤣
After opening this thread I went back to sleep unknowingly and woke up just now🤣
Even i went to sleep knowingly then came back again
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
In how many days did we finish the thread?😆
9 days
I am leaving now
Bye
But will come back soon 😉
Godd that name, place game was damn funny...
Originally posted by: Andetheres
ME : ANYONE THERE ??
MYSELF : ITS OBVIOUS ... NO ONE IS THERE
MY MIND : THEY WILL COME WHEN MY DATA IS OVER OR WHEN I AM INACTIVE
MY HEART : LETS WAIT FOR SOME MORE TIME
MY BRAIN : LETS LEAVE .. BYE
You are surely gonna steal Shivi's Dramebaaz title🤣🤣