Originally posted by: laboni11
His signature style.He was like a barking dog....sorry for the example
bow bow 😆
( i am even more sorry)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: laboni11
His signature style.He was like a barking dog....sorry for the example
bow bow 😆
( i am even more sorry)
Originally posted by: girlTalks
arey...........why not ..
ye bhi koi baat hai 😆
aise hi fida nahi hai hum 😉
Whenever he sees Yuvraj he becomes galli ka gunda...rockstar side main he literally becomes goon.... They should play wana wao wao Kabir Singh's theme whenever he thrashes Yuvraj...
This one...
I swear that frown was like"just get the f**k out you piece of shit"
I was rolfing.😆😆
Originally posted by: TheRevere
Whenever he sees Yuvraj he becomes galli ka gunda...rockstar side main he literally becomes goon.... They should play wana wao wao Kabir Singh's theme whenever he thrashes Yuvraj...
This one...
I agree , they need a specific BG sound when he goes ballistic , they could have used that -the one who beats up those goons
Originally posted by: TheRevere
Whenever he sees Yuvraj he becomes galli ka gunda...rockstar side main he literally becomes goon.... They should play wana wao wao Kabir Singh's theme whenever he thrashes Yuvraj...
This one...
Hahah he just gets really angry when he sees him and that's it 1st fursat mein he starts hitting him 😆
Tody yuvraj got ready himself to get hit poor guy🤣
Originally posted by: TheRevere
Whenever he sees Yuvraj he becomes galli ka gunda...rockstar side main he literally becomes goon.... They should play wana wao wao Kabir Singh's theme whenever he thrashes Yuvraj...
This one...
This movie fried my brain cells.Yuck! I was swearing at my sis so bad that the guy next to me yelled at me to shut up.I felt sorry for myself later on even saying yes to my sis.
Originally posted by: girlTalks
I agree , they need a specific BG sound when he goes ballistic , they could have used that -the one who beats up those goons
Oh yes during rain confession....😲
Yup that was nice...
I am so glad they didn't play multi purpose pyaar ka yeh bandhaan....HERE 🤣
Because #RudRaj also has CHEMISTRY... 🤣
Originally posted by: girlTalks
I agree , they need a specific BG sound when he goes ballistic , they could have used that -the one who beats up those goons
I thought the music they were playing other day was for him specific.
Originally posted by: laboni11
This movie fried my brain cells.Yuck! I was swearing at my sis so bad that the guy next to me yelled at me to shut up.I felt sorry for myself later on even saying yes to my sis.
I don't like it too...but songs are good.
Originally posted by: TheRevere
Oh yes during rain confession....😲
Yup that was nice...
I am so glad they didn't play multi purpose pyaar ka yeh bandhaan....HERE 🤣
Because #RudRaj also has CHEMISTRY... 🤣
Pls nooooo..
i dont want that chemistry .. nope .. never ..