Originally posted by: ..RiMi..
Mujhe bhi Kaka villain lage the 🤣
Sabse pehle kaka ne hi accept kiya tha bon ko❤️
Their first interaction was so cute😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ..RiMi..
Mujhe bhi Kaka villain lage the 🤣
Sabse pehle kaka ne hi accept kiya tha bon ko❤️
Their first interaction was so cute😆
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
m
Ak mein samji nahi
He got worried?? When did this happen? Did I miss anything?
When she said that if you want I'll call my pati babu to school so that he can explain better, the headmaster fumbled and said no thanks. I don't ever want you to come here and if necessary I'll come by your house.
But I end up laughing don't know why 😆
Originally posted by: listmist
Sabse pehle kaka ne hi accept kiya tha bon ko❤️
Their first interaction was so cute😆
Yes. And i still can't get over the convo he had with her regarding "keeping her patibabu in kaboo" 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Arpita_De
But I end up laughing don't know why 😆
Humaari bhaavnaaye ek alag level pe pohoch chuki hai Arpi 🤣
🤣Originally posted by: ..RiMi..
Humaari bhaavnaaye ek alag level pe pohoch chuki hai Arpi 🤣
The way he bends everytime ❤️
Originally posted by: ..RiMi..
Bohot fun miss kar di tum 🤣
Esa kya😭😭
Maine ab tak tumhari stories bhi nahi padhi.. Do do hai padhe me maja ayega🥳