Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenim thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I have to say a few more things here.. but just leaving work for Indian grocery shopping.. illaati no samayal tomorrow. But I will stop by in the night.

Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinemalover

http://www.geocities.com/kiranactress/articles.html

Thank you for that reference but so what??

You seem to go on about daughters of the soil and actresses who speak in Tamil but Miss Tandon (emphasis is on the surname here) is neither. All the "actresses" you quoted (Isha Gopikkar? Oh for God's sake!!!!) are not on par with even Trisha or Sada, let alone Jo. And those Gayathris? Oh my God, even Malavika is far superior to them.

CL, please stop attacking Jyo indirectly this way.  There are people in this forum who are fans and you are just acting in a very offensive manner. If you do not like Jo, that's your prerogative but you have said some very insulting and personal comments about her which leads me to conclude that you are neither objective nor neutral. None of your rebuttals are convincing.
Caryn thumbnail
Hey, Cinemalover, did Jyo offend you in anyway? I mean like she did not give you any interview when you wanted it or something? 😊   

We can see that you are really p!ssed off abt her to extend you are name calling her and her fans. But you are not doing the same to other actresses. You practically "hanged" Jo.

Like you advise us not to depend too much on internet, I think you should apply the same. Do not read too much tabloids. 😉 It is bad for your health.   😊

Ditty and Nets good ones. 👏 👏
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Topic closed!

IF Devteam.