Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Start kare...
Okkaaay Nishu 😀
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Start kare...
Okkaaay Nishu 😀
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
U mean u will be online after 9pm tomorrow??
Hmmm...
Meri class 9 mein khatam hoti hai...
And oh class mein sab teenage students rehte hai...toh mobile use nehi kar sakti...
Bohot pakati hai...
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Promote hona hai tujhe...
Tike tike Nishuuu jaaaaani 😃😃
bye🤗
Vapis aayegi ya subah
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Kabse online rehegi roz???
Dont know re!
Waqt nahi miltha tik se
Mai kosish kar rahi hoon aane ki
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Ohh i see okay.
I dont know much too, that day everyone tribute thanks for everything? Cook turkey or chicken n bake pies n make cranberry n what not hehe
Ya ya I’ve seen these in Friends
I always keep watching Friends and I know about that turkey and cranberry thin t
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Okkaaay Nishu 😀
Aj raat tao promote ho jana...
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
Tu toh jet speed ke tarah ja rahe hai... 🤣
Ye forum ne kitne logo ko promote kiya hai😆
Ye forum lucky hai sabke liye
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
😃 abhi se search karna chalu kardo
I was thinking the same soni 😂😂
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Tike tike Nishuuu jaaaaani 😃😃
280 post more...