MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

I just watched the movie yesterday and even though it wasn't anything great but it wasn't bad either. Any ideas why did the film get bashed do much? The songs were really good and we're original compositions and the story wasn't bad either. Alia was annoying, someone else in her place could have been better. ARK was heavily underutilized, he was a full package in Malang, why wouldn't they at least give him minimal dialogues? Sanjay duty had the leading role and he kind of did well too. Overall, the film was indeed better than many high rated movies and wasn't as shabby as the reviews had said. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I didn't watch it because I cannot tolerate Aditya and Alia and I didn't like the trailer. Maybe I should watch it now since I have been hearing good about the film. Thanks for the recommendation.

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: heartbleed

I didn't watch it because I cannot tolerate Aditya and Alia and I didn't like the trailer. Maybe I should watch it now since I have been hearing good about the film. Thanks for the recommendation.

Watch Ludo first. You won't regret it.

heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Watch Ludo first. You won't regret it.

Over the years I have come to realize that

None of the films and artists that I love are liked by you

None of the films and artists that you love are liked by me

Our choices and tastes are totally opposite.

So I am going to avoid Ludo for sure now. As it is, I can't tolerate Anurag Basu films and Abhishek, Aditya, Sanya and Fatima.