Posted: 3 years ago

Thanks. If they proceed with this cruel track....and the aunty nonsense, I’m sure it will bid goodbye soon. 

Originally posted by burnnotice

Thanks. If they proceed with this cruel track....and the aunty nonsense, I’m sure it will bid goodbye soon. 

exactly audience are getting tired of this negativity 

Originally posted by Indira1211

exactly audience are getting tired of this negativity 

And shockingly, the show has done well this week in the UK. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ™„πŸ€”I usually check BizAsia for their overnight ratings. The viewership is not high but it made the list for Colors. Smh.

And shockingly, the show has done well this week in the UK. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ™„πŸ€”I usually check BizAsia for their overnight ratings. The viewership is not high but it made the list for Colors. Smh.

I’m just disappointed because they can do so much with the story and with heer and Virat as well.  They are supposed to be modern young people yet they seem to be  so wrapped up in this outdated nonsense ...Daughter in law abuse is not something young educated modern women should tolerate. And Virat is just sitting in his house ...why can’t they show him doing something in life ...looks like the only ambition he ever had was to become heers husband πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Originally posted by Indira1211

I’m just disappointed because they can do so much with the story and with heer and Virat as well.  They are supposed to be modern young people yet they seem to be  so wrapped up in this outdated nonsense ...Daughter in law abuse is not something young educated modern women should tolerate. And Virat is just sitting in his house ...why can’t they show him doing something in life ...looks like the only ambition he ever had was to become heers husband πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

@bold More a bodyguard. πŸ™„πŸ™„ I’m losing interest in the show. Won’t be able to digest the aunt track. 😑

@bold More a bodyguard. πŸ™„πŸ™„ I’m losing interest in the show. Won’t be able to digest the aunt track. 😑

yes lol...he’s not a husband ...he’s a bodyguard..πŸ˜‚...and that too for life...πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ.  And that aunt is quite intolerable 😑

This week’s Trp is the same - 1.8. 

This week’s trp is 1.6πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ™„ A mess. 

This week’s trp is 1.6πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ™„ A mess. 

This is really low by "Shakti's standards". I've noticed that all of Colors' shows had low TRP. Wondering what happened? 

The new show had only 0.9, but I am not surprised here. The lead pair looks awkward with such an evident age difference between them. I guess this works in Shakti's favor. Without a strong new show, the channel may not be in a hurry to cancel it... at least their own ratings drop very, very low.

Edited by Etna_Dia - 3 years ago