Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
https://twitter.com/OH_mes2/status/1327773725656158209?s=20
Irene nowhere to be found on top after the scandal ( she used to be in top 5 before).
What on earth is this? The dance scenes look cute though.
[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/UhYRlI_bpJQ[/YOUTUBE]
Poor Irene. I still support her though.
Originally posted by: Daechwita
https://twitter.com/OH_mes2/status/1327773725656158209?s=20
Irene nowhere to be found on top after the scandal ( she used to be in top 5 before).
Originally posted by: Daechwita
Nope . They are just as bad ( except for Barron maybe ). That’s a problem that Americans would need to deal with in near future. Right now most are relieved just to see Cheeto gone .
Has it been announced that Biden won against Trump? 🤔
When will Trump step down from his post? 🤔
Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai
Has it been announced that Biden won against Trump? 🤔
When will Trump step down from his post? 🤔
It’s been announced already. Trump and his sides are the one denying it and claiming fraud without proof . He should be stepping down on January but they will probably have to kick him out from there .
Originally posted by: SugaAgustD
Poor Irene. I still support her though.
I am kinda disappointed at her but hope that she learns from it .
I’m gonna make a new thread just to get the ball rolling ❤️
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0