pranx thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
guys I suggest you people read 2de's edition of hindustan times( the Brunch Magazine). they have a cover page story on sameer nair. I know we aren't intersted in his life story but they have a paragraph on his future vision for star one ( which according to the reporter was the most expensive dud to come out from the star stable 😡 ). I'll try to post the article on the star one forum later if possible.

PPL pls read the article and post your feedback.Its time Mr.Nair realised that the audience is not going to accept everything that you try to force down their throats.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minxx thumbnail
pranx, there is nothing new in that article,havnt v all realised that by throwing out hk siddhanth n splsqad and bringing in kekta and that abcdxyz chandni they r trying to broadbase their channel
but swati n pranx, and others everytime i c apni tuning jamegi n c d people who come as guests i get reassured that there r ppl like us wholl give d thumbs down to chandni n vimmo

but on d other hand there r alot of ppl who like that down market chandni for eg my maid , my beautition...u get my point,so u never know this may become another trashy channel to avoid
greatmaratha thumbnail
I agree. Star One today is one of the better channels and hope they retain that status of being a different and better channel.

One reassurance we have is that Siddhant is just on a short break like Instant Kichdi and will be back in the next season. Hope they do the same for other shows as well, more importantly, Hotel Kingston.