im good too...doing small puja @ home w/ family..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
im good too...doing small puja @ home w/ family..
lol schedule is weird but 🤷♀️ gotta adjust and organize accordingly...
Originally posted by: CT7PUAMZ3SMQDXVV
Wow..........this is such a beautiful image......👏Happy Diwali to you too!🤗
Thanks Isa!🤗
Missed you again today
Hope you're having a great Diwali @Bhagu, Priya and Meena🤗
Hi bucky I am goodHope you're having a great Diwali @Bhagu, Priya and Meena🤗
And you?
lol schedule is weird but 🤷♀️ gotta adjust and organize accordingly...
Keep adjusting only thing changing this year more rapidly that's company policies........

Looks like that...I'm on and off today...how is your Diwali going?
Originally posted by: priya185
thanks
Yeah cases are rising
Hopefully we can go to the temple next year
That's everywhere the same more or less looks like.......
No worry, Praying is important...it doesn't matter whether it is at home or temple...... 👍🏼
same hereyeah i miss the raunak...
I visit but dont feel like watching the show
Originally posted by: J7IUJY6CPVUG4HTU
That's everywhere the same more or less looks like.......
No worry, Praying is important...it doesn't matter whether it is at home or temple...... 👍🏼
yes you are right but I miss the temple
Hopefully soon
How are you?
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5