Hello everyone...please use this thread for the new CC...
Mishti...sorry...couldn't find a new thread so created this one....
Hello everyone...please use this thread for the new CC...
Mishti...sorry...couldn't find a new thread so created this one....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: priya185
I dont watch nfl watching new amsterdam season2
Ok...Priya...I'm transferring you to the new CC......how is that? I was wondering if Meena watching NFL...I just came back from work & watching NFL......
okay cool I never watched American football beforeOriginally posted by: Q2CSTHHHLDDZ7MKQ
Ok...Priya...I'm transferring you to the new CC......how is that? I was wondering if Meena watching NFL...I just came back from work & watching NFL......
See my reply from previous cc
Nirvana will probably be alright with this cc
Oops double post
I think Nirvana will probably be alright with this cc
-
Originally posted by: priya185
okay cool I never watched American football before
See my reply from previous cc
Yes...I did & replied to you.........I had no idea about the rules for opening the whole CC thing...I posted a message to mod & also will do for Mishti......
it’s okay we are all like a family hereOriginally posted by: M7ORGZE4UFHJKKZ3
Yes...I did & replied to you.........I had no idea about the rules for opening the whole CC thing...I posted a message to mod & also will do for Mishti......
Originally posted by: priya185
it’s okay we are all like a family here
Thanks...Priya! I had no idea about this process...& no intention to overshoot anything or anyone....I never made a thread before...GOTW was the 1st one...that's why I at least learned how to do it.....🤣
it’s okayOriginally posted by: 3D7KR5MAQCW53RWF
Thanks...Priya! I had no idea about this process...& no intention to overshoot anything or anyone....I never made a thread before...GOTW was the 1st one...that's why I at least learned how to do it.....🤣
We learn something new everyday
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5