whats NET exam?Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
no actually I went out in heat for NET exam
also had cough
so consequences of that😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
whats NET exam?Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
no actually I went out in heat for NET exam
also had cough
so consequences of that😆
kaise ho raziaOriginally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Hi! Hope things will be easier for you. A big hug to you🤗 You've been more than a busy bee last weeks, hope you're well & taking care of yourself as well🤗
kaise ho razia
I'm good. How have you been?
I see you're the only active member of us right now in this forum... The forum has became so Silent for the storyline
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
no actually I went out in heat for NET exam
also had cough
so consequences of that😆
Hi! Bhagee🤗 Best wishes for your exam. And take care of yourself.
hi Meena I am okayhey priya kaise ho
Hru? What are your Diwali plans
whats NET exam?
National eligibility test
for JRF or PHD or assistant professor
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Hi! Bhagee🤗 Best wishes for your exam. And take care of yourself.
Thanks
exam was good
cool which one are you applying for?
Originally posted by: priya185
cool which one are you applying for?
JRF
I gave exam last week only
it was 2nd attempt
without preparation
next time will give with good preparation
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5