One question...is story going well I mean am I able to make it a comedy one ...🤓
That's why I always say.. I am not good girl 🤣🤣
It is super duper funny🤣
I'm waiting for the precap🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
One question...is story going well I mean am I able to make it a comedy one ...🤓
That's why I always say.. I am not good girl 🤣🤣
It is super duper funny🤣
I'm waiting for the precap🤣🤣
I'm back with another beating 😒
Me and Didi was fighting on something , exactly what I don't remember but it was very silly topic ...in that I started running and she was behind to beat me I didn't noticed and bumped with mumma and to add fuel to fire bhaiya said they were fighting and then mumma looked here and there and last she got her slippers 😆 ...she throwed towards me I bend down and got saved then I ran inside the room and started dancing showing to Didi see I got saved but poor me forgot that slippers have another pair too and the second one was exactly on my head from back side 🤣🤣...in all this my mumma have perfect aim 🤣🤣
Slippers is her common weapon but still Didi got more than me...🤣🤣 I used to play the card of being younger one and got saved sometimes...🤪

That's you Shivi🤣🤣🤣
Exactly the same ....🤣🤣
Where did you find this...🤣🤣
I'm glad... it's going good...
And precap ..🤣
I haven't written anything yet for second chapter let's see when I get mood...🤷🏻♀️🤷🏻♀️
Why it's so silent today..where everyone went 😒..
It's so silent unlike yesterday ...😔
Hey guys I'm here 🙋🏻♀️... anyone else is here ....

Where's everyone...????
Anyone come here .....
I'm back with another beating 😒
Me and Didi was fighting on something , exactly what I don't remember but it was very silly topic ...in that I started running and she was behind to beat me I didn't noticed and bumped with mumma and to add fuel to fire bhaiya said they were fighting and then mumma looked here and there and last she got her slippers 😆 ...she throwed towards me I bend down and got saved then I ran inside the room and started dancing showing to Didi see I got saved but poor me forgot that slippers have another pair too and the second one was exactly on my head from back side 🤣🤣...in all this my mumma have perfect aim 🤣🤣
Slippers is her common weapon but still Didi got more than me...🤣🤣 I used to play the card of being younger one and got saved sometimes...🤪
I like to read more of your beating 😂😂
Super funny..
Ande u know i am really excited for ff.
I'm back with another beating 😒
Me and Didi was fighting on something , exactly what I don't remember but it was very silly topic ...in that I started running and she was behind to beat me I didn't noticed and bumped with mumma and to add fuel to fire bhaiya said they were fighting and then mumma looked here and there and last she got her slippers 😆 ...she throwed towards me I bend down and got saved then I ran inside the room and started dancing showing to Didi see I got saved but poor me forgot that slippers have another pair too and the second one was exactly on my head from back side 🤣🤣...in all this my mumma have perfect aim 🤣🤣
Slippers is her common weapon but still Didi got more than me...🤣🤣 I used to play the card of being younger one and got saved sometimes...🤪
🤣🤣🤣 auntyji aim is super... Poor your didi.... Eagerly waiting for know more of your beating...
Waah 👏👏...my beating became entertainment for you all...🤣🤣
Will share more ....🤗